Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eyeshadow Quad Reviews

Ranked #795 out of 1139 in Eye Shadow

Silky smooth, blendable powder shadow with SoftFlex won't crease or smudge, staying flawless and beautiful for up to 12 hours. Colour coordinated quads provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes ever. Available in 8 different colour palettes.

June 29, 2016

Les couleurs sont belle , mais moins intense. Les couleurs ne reste pas sur les paupières toute la journée. Je suis un peu décu du produit , mais il fait pour une journée simple et relaxe

January 25, 2016

I was pretty happy with this eyeshadow. It has fabukous color selection, great color payoff, very belndable and buildable, stays put relatively well. I was not blown away by it, it is pretty average, but decent.

July 24, 2014

I was shocked how well this eyeshadow lasted with vibrant colour throughout a night of dancing. Unlike many other eyeshadows it did not run or smear glitter/sparkles to other parts of my face as the night progressed. It's now a constant in my purse!

May 25, 2012

I own three of these quads, and I'm quite happy with them. The colour payoff isn't quite as intense as I thought, but sometimes I' going for a more subtle effect anyway. Out of the three I own, 'Sunrise, Sunset' has the least payoff for the packaging, 'Blushed Wines' has the most (because it's a neutral?), and 'Lavender Meadow' is somewhere in the middle.
    All that said, they *are* easy to apply, and I appreciate that the packaging comes with suggestions on how to use it. And I like that the container is compact with a secure close, so it's safe for purses.

May 15, 2012

I truely love this eyeshadow. It has been my favorite. I have no issues with applying the colors and find it goes on so well. I got it as a stocking stuffer and have continued to purchase it! By my far my FAVORITE eye shadow i have ever owned!

May 05, 2012

I didn't like these eye shadows at all. The liked the colours in the packaging but they looked nothing like they appeared on my eyes. Even primer couldn't help these. I would also have to apply a ton just to a little bit of colour. Not worth the money.

January 08, 2012

goes on very difficult. not alot of color to it and it does not last!!..wont buy again

July 26, 2011

Its a decent product! You get 4 shades for an amazing price however I do wish the colour payoff was better. It lasts well, I dont know if 12 hrs is very accurate as I tends to fade throught the day, but it is superior to most drugstore brands. I have experienced no fallout with any of these shades and application is easy as it blends well.

October 13, 2010

I've been buying Revlon's eye shadows for a few years now and I was pretty happy when they came out with the 360 collection, which makes whatever eye color you have stand out. I have brown eyes and I love the tan/brown colors that they have. The colors are so versatile that you can wear during any occasion and still look good. Love it!

December 09, 2008

I LOVE this product. Worth the MONEY!! It does stay on for a very long time. I also love that they give you so many diffrent colors. I think that I have about 5 different ones in my makeup bag. Really is worth the money and great when you are on a budget!!