Amazing

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Reviews

Ranked #558 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

December 09, 2015

I was a little concerned about the price of this eyeshadow at first. I have always gone for cheaper products. I was intrigued by the 16 hour claim and was pleasantly surprised. I have been using this eyeshadow for over a year and couldn't be happier. Even in the hot humid summer it still lasts all day.

October 02, 2014

I love Revlon eye shadow!! I have this quad in the shade 500 addictive, it's great for a neutral smoky or a 'no make up, make up look.' The product works really well and lasts a very long time. It's not chalky and it doesn't crease. Overall a great quad for everyday and on the go.

August 13, 2014

As an self proclaimed eye shadow junkie I have a drawer full of all kinds. I enjoy trying new things but I always go back to the Revlon Colorstay 16 hour eyeshadows. The colors are vibrant and it truly does stay fresh looking for a very long time. I also enjoy the choice of color palettes for my every mood. For the price it's a very good buy.

August 11, 2014

It's ok, the colors are beautiful and I like that you have a chart to help you with where to put the colors!

August 06, 2014

I bought it on sale. Great palette, it is such a nice product and easy to use! I think I will try to buy more shades. I wore it for a whole day and it didn't fade away it lasted logner than I expected. Pretty good eye shadow but the packaging is a bit unpleasant to the eye, looks kind of cheap...

January 08, 2012

doesnt stay on ...the color is not very good either