Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 389 in Concealer

ColorStay Blemish Concealer provides all day healing and superior concealing of blemishes that lasts up to 16 hours

October 19, 2016

Great Product. Goes on well. Covers wells and is long lasting. I would recommend this to anyone on a budget as it works amazing. I used to use Dior concealer but will continue to use this now.

September 25, 2016

You do not need to be a teenager to use this. I always seem to have a few blemishes that need to be covered up, love the applicator, easy to use, and seems to stay on even after I use my foundation, moisturizers etc.

September 07, 2016

Where else can you find a concealer with acne fighting properties? It's not that easy. I love using this to cover and treat problem spots. I wouldn't recommend for under eye but it works great on blemishes.

February 15, 2016

Great lightweight coverage! Revlon is my go-to beauty brand. Although this is available at the drugstore, it is certainly comparable to the higher-end concealer sold at Sephora.

January 22, 2016

I find it really hard to get a good concealer because a lot of them just don't work, but this one is great and gives me the best coverage for blemishes

November 06, 2015

This is a great concealer; creamy, a matte finish, and pretty affordable for how long you'll end up using it for. I love the pen/brush applicator for quickly swiping on my under-eye bags. The only thing I would say is that while it works great for under eye circles, it's not so effective on blemishes. For me, it tends to not cover redness/raised acne as well as it should.

August 16, 2015

I purchase a lot of my cosmetics in Revlon because I like their products and I have been using it for quite a while When it says colorstay,that is exactly what it does..Just like their Lipsticks, Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer stays on all day.It is a great product for concealing dark circles and under eye darkness.I use it under my foundation and it stays concealed all day,which is what I want.It is great to I find for concealing any dark spots on my face or even wrinkles in the corner of my eyes. Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer is good for many flaws and I would recommend it.

January 31, 2015

I love this product. The texture is smooth and the coverage is great. I don't buy a lot of Revlon products but I've been using this product for many years and highly recommend it.

January 30, 2015

I suffer from rocasea and this product conceals very well

January 29, 2015

I unfortunately didn't find that this product did its job. This concealer I found to be watery and uneffective. I prefer to stick to my Cover girl concealer. The price too is way too much.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for