Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 263 in Concealer

ColorStay Blemish Concealer provides all day healing and superior concealing of blemishes that lasts up to 16 hours

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Jan 27, 2015

I just got mine yesterday! It's great for under the eyes and takes away that baggy tired look. It doesn't smudge when you touch your face. It's great I like it a lot.

Missylucas
Jan 27, 2015

I love how it's a cream based concealer. It allows to provide full coverage. And the price is super affordable !

Jan 26, 2015

Such a great product! Works amazing especially under the eyes for dark circles!!!! LOVE!

chrissyann123
Jan 26, 2015

This is a really great product for covering blemishes.dark circles around the eyes. Revlon Colorstay Concealer is a must have in my makeup bag, I use it for touch ups during tne day or evenings. Great under my foundation for extra coverage. Love Revlon Products I have used them for many years.

jivebunny
Jan 26, 2015

this stuff is great, I always have a hard time find concealer that will work for me ,not anymore! this covers my blemishes so great! will be buying again.

jacalyn2435
Jan 15, 2015

nicely covers blemishes and blends into the foundation you are wearing

rubylips42
Jul 19, 2013

This concealer works quite well to hide blemishes and red spots but less effective on darkness under eyes.

keegansmum10
Mar 13, 2013

I really love this product it when I use concealer,the price of 10.95 is great

Bomb
Jan 05, 2012

This is a GREAT concealer for covering up acne or other blemishes, but I wouldn't recommend it under your eyes if you are older, like I am (41) it's too drying and really makes you look older. If you have oily skin though, it's fine to wear it there, I used to when I was younger! One of the things I love about this concealer is how it STAYS PUT even if you are sweating, or accidentally brush up against it. It lasts all day and I have even worn it to bed when I have a blemish I want to hide, waking up with it still covered. :)

rosestarz
Jan 01, 2012

I think that this concealer is amazing . I would say a medium to full coverage concealer that stays on all day even without setting it. I usually have to set all types of others concealers i wear but not for this one and i have oily skin but this still doesnt rub off. Also people have said that this isnt good for the undereyes but i think that its amazing for the under eyes and how i can tell is because many makeup products bother and sting my eyes when i apply them but when i use this concealer i dont even feel anything because its so lightweight and when comes to concealing i think this concealer does what its supposed to do. Oh and also for the healing your blemishes part it does heal my blemishes over the day so they dont look as bad . I have been using this concealer for over a year and it was my very first concealer so definently in love with it . And i would say give it a buy!!!!!

Always Infinity Pads

Malixy has posted in the forum topic
Detox/Paleo eating?

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Carmex Original Lip Balm

Griechux earned the Beauty Expert badge

Griechux added a new review for
Essie Nail Polish