Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer

Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 227 in Concealer

ColorStay Blemish Concealer provides all day healing and superior concealing of blemishes that lasts up to 16 hours

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

rubylips42
Jul 19, 2013

This concealer works quite well to hide blemishes and red spots but less effective on darkness under eyes.

keegansmum10
Mar 13, 2013

I really love this product it when I use concealer,the price of 10.95 is great

Bomb
Jan 05, 2012

This is a GREAT concealer for covering up acne or other blemishes, but I wouldn't recommend it under your eyes if you are older, like I am (41) it's too drying and really makes you look older. If you have oily skin though, it's fine to wear it there, I used to when I was younger! One of the things I love about this concealer is how it STAYS PUT even if you are sweating, or accidentally brush up against it. It lasts all day and I have even worn it to bed when I have a blemish I want to hide, waking up with it still covered. :)

rosestarz
Jan 01, 2012

I think that this concealer is amazing . I would say a medium to full coverage concealer that stays on all day even without setting it. I usually have to set all types of others concealers i wear but not for this one and i have oily skin but this still doesnt rub off. Also people have said that this isnt good for the undereyes but i think that its amazing for the under eyes and how i can tell is because many makeup products bother and sting my eyes when i apply them but when i use this concealer i dont even feel anything because its so lightweight and when comes to concealing i think this concealer does what its supposed to do. Oh and also for the healing your blemishes part it does heal my blemishes over the day so they dont look as bad . I have been using this concealer for over a year and it was my very first concealer so definently in love with it . And i would say give it a buy!!!!!

Heidi
Jan 16, 2011

For those of you using this under the eyes, I would be careful, as this is a BLEMISH concealer and has salicylic acid in it, not safe for use under your eyes. It's meant as a spot concealing product on your face. For that, I think it works fine.

sparrow
Jan 16, 2011

I have a serious issue with bags under my eyes and I have been looking for an inexpensive, effective way to keep those suckers hidden. I have the Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation so I decided to give the Blemish concealer a try. I don't why I didn't buy the designated Colorstay Under-Eye Corrector, I guess I just thought the blemish concealer would be more versatile. Anyways...I bought this product for about $13 at Shoppers and I am really happy with it so far. My bags literally disappear with one swipe of this product under my eyes. I've also used it to cover up blemishes and it's done a great job with that too. The product doesn't look cakey on the skin, and it's hardly noticeable at all. I was surprised by how much I liked the brush, since I've had problems with angled, sponge-type brushes in the past. The application of the product itself is very easy and clean. I'm a pretty pale person, so I bought this concealer in "fair", but it's still maybe an smidgen to dark...i like to look really bright under the eyes. For fair to dark skinned people this is a great product, but even lighter skinned people might have trouble finding their right shade. So far, I like this product a lot, but i'm still on the hunt for the absolute best drugstore concealer/under-eye brightener.

spoony
Dec 11, 2010

I just recently started using this concealer and am pretty happy with it.

First off, it will not heal your blemishes on its own. It only contains 0.5% salycic acid, which is something, sure, but it is not strong enough to stop a blemish in its tracks. It can be helpful, but it should not be your only plan of attack.

For under the eyes, I don't care for the formulation. I have the second lightest shade (light) and I find it is the wrong colour for under eye. For my face though, fabulous! I apply it over my foundation and it blends over old acne scars like they were never there. I love how naturally it covers and how easily I can get a full cover. A great concealer for blemishes and spots in general that you would rather not see.

Sharla
Apr 06, 2010

Works great under mineral foundation! I used this for the first time this morning and it really covered up my blemishes and scars quite well. With a light covering of mineral foundation you could barely see them at all :)

It's too early to tell whether or not the 0.5% salycic acid in it helps heal pimples faster, but I will update in a week or so and let you know!

Updated On: Apr 12, 2010

Now that I've been using this concealer for about a week now, I've noticed that it doesn't help much with healing pimples. I haven't noticed them going away any faster than they would without it. I still think it does a good job of concealing though. Another downside that I've now noticed is that the shade is too dark for my skin, and unfortunately it only comes in a few colour choices, with the one I bought being the lightest that they offer.

curlysue10
Dec 28, 2008

WOW. This is THE best concealer I have ever used! It honestly works like magic. I bought it on a whim when I needed a concealer to cover a major blemish right before a big night out, so I scooped this one up from the drug store because it was on sale. I could not have been happier, and I am definitely going to buy another once this one runs out. It covers imperfections incredibly (including those damn acne scars that nothing seems to cover!) I use it under my powder, and it gives me a flawless finish all day … no touch ups required! And the absolute best part is that it has saylacilic acid in it, so it will fight acne while covering it up!

Updated On: Apr 11, 2009

While I still like this concealer a lot, I have discovered a small problem with it. If you use it on your cheeks, and then put blush over top, it appears as though you have a spot on your cheek. The pigment is darker on your cheek in the spot that you were trying to conceal, and when you put blush over top, it accentuates the exact spot you are trying to cover. Not impressed with this little development, not impressed at all.

Madison
Feb 15, 2007

You've got what? Zits? Undereye circles? Scars? Where?
Got something to hide? Heres how: Dab on some of this with the idiot-proof wand, blend, finish, go. I use this product to brighten up sleepy eyes, and hide those stubborn pimple scars. I own this product in fair, although I am generally a medium, brush on a light layer of powder, and it keeps my imperfect skin looking airbrushed all day. It isn't heavy, but is loaded with pigment, so you don't need to cake it on. It goes on smooth, and doesn't look like a little poofball.