Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 776 in Eye Liner

September 30, 2016

Best eyeliner around, keep it sharp and you can do really nice lines that last and last. I do not like when I put eyeliner on and it smudges and looks thick and goes all over. This gives you a quality glamour out look and stays exactly where you put it.it comes in a variety of shades. Lasts long too since it doesn't wear down quickly.

June 17, 2016

I have tried a couple of different brands but none of them seem to stay like this one! I play a lot of sports and this always seems to make it not only through the day but then through my sports in the evening! I swear by this brand!

May 31, 2016

This eyeliner is the best! Comparable to high end eyeliners, very easy to use to get the sharp wing done. I would prefer it to be waterproof but overall it's perfect.

April 23, 2016

I love this eyeliner! It's virtually foolproof with its velvety non-brush tip. It's like using a very fine felt pen that you can make thick lines or very fine lines. I absolutely love this one!!! Am going to continue to buy again and again :)

January 25, 2016

One of the few pencil liners that stays on dark and does not smear or smudge even after hours of wear.

January 16, 2016

This stuff really irritates my eyes. I have the pencil with the smudger on the end and yeah, I can't even use it because my eyes wont quit running

January 16, 2016

This is very good for the price. The blackest black is nice and dark. This does tug a little bit. You have to keep sharpening it for a nice fine line which makes the product run out faster. I like that the top does have its own sharpener. Also, it comes with a smudger which I don't use. I use this mainly for work because it's quick. It smudges a little but still stays true to color.

July 29, 2015

This has been my "go to" eye liner for years now. It lasts all day and still looks great, it goes on smoothly and helps me achieve the looks I want (can be smudged and can create sharp lines).

July 14, 2015

I am an incredibly picky person when it comes to the eye liner I use as I like to achieve a specific look. I really enjoyed this eye liner and found that it worked really well!

July 12, 2015

I love this eye pencil, it is one of the ONLY drugstore pencils I've tried that STAYS ON FOR 16 HOURS. All the other eye pencils always smudge on me but this one lasts soooo long, I love it! I always purchase this in black and it is super pigmented so it shows up really nice whenever I tightline the inside of my eye!