Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat

Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat Reviews

Ranked #457 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

August 29, 2016

I love this gel diamond top coat. I use it on top of regular nail polish and it works great. I get long lasting wear out of regular nail polish now! Great price especially when you buy it on sale at shoppers!

April 30, 2016

I love this product it goes on effortless and leaves a smooth shiny finish on your polish. I love the soft silky brush which covers your nails in two strokes. I use this top coat on my gel polish and regular polish. This top coat makes my polish last a good 10 days. My only complaint is it has a strong smell.

April 04, 2016

really amazing product. It stays on for a couple of weeks without it chipping. Colour selection isn't that bad, wish there was more pastels. It goes on smoothly and dries pretty quick. With the diamond top coat on top it feels like an amazing high end gel. definitely recommend

February 23, 2015

I cannot in good faith recommend this product. I have tried it with two different Colorstay Gel Envy nail polishes but the results were the same. It came out gooey, thick, application messy. It only lasted 2 days and I use gloves too clean and do dishes. I loved the nail polish though.

January 09, 2015

Love this top coat. Love the extra shine it adds. But what I love most of all is the applicator - how come other nail polishes don't have the double brush that Revlon has put on their Colorstay Gel Envy products. After using the applicator of this product which is double the width of other polishes and curved at the base I find I can't put up with the applicators on my other polishes! I use this Top coat as a nice coat to my nails without the polish when I know I won't have time for reapplying for a few days. It gives my nails a nice shine.

January 05, 2015

Wow, le meilleur topcoat qyue j'ai essayé. Lorsque je mets du vernis sur les ongles de mes mains, il dure en temps normal 2 jours. Avec ce topcoat merveilleux, ma manicure a duré facilement 4-5 jours sans retouches! Excellent produit!!!!

October 23, 2014

The "Diamond Top Coat" is a great, thin consistency that dries shiny and quick. Only downside- the bottle is black so you won't be able to tell how much you've used.

September 12, 2014

I used the Gel Envy Diamond topcoat over my French manicure. I have a job where I'm constantly unpacking boxes and my nails get pretty beat up, but this top coat lasted longer than anything else I've tried. I don't generally like are long nail polishes as I find that they don't last, but this definitely is worth the extra cost!

August 04, 2014

This is a great top coat, but not as effective as a gel finish. You can get 3 to 4 days of nice looking nails, and it does provide a shiny finish.

June 01, 2014

This is a great product, gives a high gloss finish. I used it both with Gel Envy Nail Enamel, and with another nail polish: same great result. Last a long, long time. Love it!