Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 1457 in Nail Polish

January 19, 2017

This nail polish chipped SO quickly. I was really unimpressed. Such a waste of money. The colours are so pretty, I just wish they actually worked and stayed on.

January 19, 2017

I am not impressed with this nail polish. He is too liquid so it kind of flow on the edges of my nails when I am applying it and it dries super slowly.
    It's a meh for me.

December 29, 2016

I was looking for a long lasting nail polish and when this came out, I had to try it. This polish lasts a long time. The colour selection is great but the price point is a bit high. I usually buy when they go on sale. I would definitely recommend to those who want low maintenance nails and do not want to change polishes every couple of days.

September 29, 2016

I'm a fan!! I found the price a bit high so I wait for sales but overall I find this polish very easy to use and goes on smooth. Drys fairly fast and I enjoy the color selection!

September 23, 2016

This polish says long lasting but mine was chipping a day or two later each time I wore it with the base and top coat. Colors are nice but I don't like to repaint every other day.

September 08, 2016

I am surprised to read all the positive reviews for this product because my experience with it wasn't that great and I also spoke to others who felt the same way.
    I just didn't feel this to have any "gel-like" effect at all and it just seemed to be a regular polish. It would begin to chip and fade within 2-3 days and I would need to entirely remove it before the end of a full week.
    On a positive note, the entire line has great colour selection! There is a little bit of everything when it comes to the shades and colours - you'd definately be able to find something you like. Also, it does have great pigment and I never needed to do anymore than 2 coats and for some, one might have even been enough. So, you do not get any "streaking" or "brush lines". Speaking of the brush, it's a little too small for me but I do know quite a few people look for the smaller brushes.

September 08, 2016

Picked up Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy. Was very skeptical about the Diamond hard claim as I am very hard on my nails having two retail jobs. Went to work last night, after a 8 hour shift, no chips or snags. I highly recommend this product if you want the look of gels and the protection of shellac!!

June 27, 2016

The Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy nail polish is one of the best you can find in drugstores. I search for the best one for many years and ta dam! this is the one! Colors are beautiful, easy to apply and last very long!! I prefer to use it with the Colorstray gel Envy diamond top coat.

January 30, 2016

Love these nail polishes! The colors are pigmented and great, but the selling points of these are definitely the stay power of them! They're practically indestructible without feeling super hard.

January 27, 2016

I have found that this nail polish performs just as well as OPI in staying power and keeping its colour. Plus it is easier to remover and is cheaper!
    I bought blackjack, checkmate, ace of spades and queen of hearts. The only one I don't like so much is the queen of hearts. The red deepens when a top coat is applied.
    Other than that, I am very happy to have another option for awesome colour pay off!
    I'm looking forward to trying other colours as the summer approaches!