Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

September 29, 2016

I'm a fan!! I found the price a bit high so I wait for sales but overall I find this polish very easy to use and goes on smooth. Drys fairly fast and I enjoy the color selection!

September 23, 2016

This polish says long lasting but mine was chipping a day or two later each time I wore it with the base and top coat. Colors are nice but I don't like to repaint every other day.

September 08, 2016

I am surprised to read all the positive reviews for this product because my experience with it wasn't that great and I also spoke to others who felt the same way.
I just didn't feel this to have any "gel-like" effect at all and it just seemed to be a regular polish. It would begin to chip and fade within 2-3 days and I would need to entirely remove it before the end of a full week.
On a positive note, the entire line has great colour selection! There is a little bit of everything when it comes to the shades and colours - you'd definately be able to find something you like. Also, it does have great pigment and I never needed to do anymore than 2 coats and for some, one might have even been enough. So, you do not get any "streaking" or "brush lines". Speaking of the brush, it's a little too small for me but I do know quite a few people look for the smaller brushes.

September 08, 2016

Picked up Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy. Was very skeptical about the Diamond hard claim as I am very hard on my nails having two retail jobs. Went to work last night, after a 8 hour shift, no chips or snags. I highly recommend this product if you want the look of gels and the protection of shellac!!

June 27, 2016

The Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy nail polish is one of the best you can find in drugstores. I search for the best one for many years and ta dam! this is the one! Colors are beautiful, easy to apply and last very long!! I prefer to use it with the Colorstray gel Envy diamond top coat.

January 30, 2016

Love these nail polishes! The colors are pigmented and great, but the selling points of these are definitely the stay power of them! They're practically indestructible without feeling super hard.

January 27, 2016

I have found that this nail polish performs just as well as OPI in staying power and keeping its colour. Plus it is easier to remover and is cheaper!
I bought blackjack, checkmate, ace of spades and queen of hearts. The only one I don't like so much is the queen of hearts. The red deepens when a top coat is applied.
Other than that, I am very happy to have another option for awesome colour pay off!
I'm looking forward to trying other colours as the summer approaches!

January 18, 2016

Love this nail polish! Must be used with the Gel Envy topcoat to get the most long lasting manicure though. I typically have nails that chip after a few hours but with this system I can easily get 4 days without chipping. The colours are great too. Lots to choose from!

January 15, 2016

I tried the Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Polish once and have never looked back! I have naturally long and strong nails and the polish looks amazing! So shiny and long lasting, rarely chips and never peels. This is my go to polish now and can't wait to get the whole collection of colors!

January 13, 2016

The Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Rocks my world for the past months. Prep your nails correctly and you will have a nice glossy gel polish for at least a week or more that doesn't chip! The colors are amazing, the polish itself goes on smoothly and you only have to use regular nail polish remover to take it out. I've been doing a lot of nail art as well. Quick and easy, a real MUST!