Good

Revlon Colorstay Lip Stain Reviews

Ranked #596 out of 1020 in Lipstick

January 21, 2016

Très belle couleur matte Ultimate suède, le rouge a lèvres reste pendant au moins 3 bonne heures sans s'effacer ce qui est plutôt bien et si vous avez tendances a avoir les lèvres sèches vous pouvez tout aussi bien mettre du baume a lèvres par dessus et la couleur reste aussi longtemps mais avec plus d'hydratation.. J’espère avoir aidée

April 06, 2015

I can't rave enough about my favorite lipstick. The staying power is amazing (which makes it a little hard to remove at the end of the day!) so I never leave lipstick marks on my cups or people's cheeks! I just apply it once at the beginning of the day and it looks fabulous until I wash it off. I get compliments on my lipstick all the time, too. It doesn't dry my lips out either, like other "all day" brands I have tried.

July 23, 2014

I have been buying Revlon Colorstay lip stain for about 5 years. It looks like a marker and the stain that comes off the marker end is like a concentrated pigment so it 'stains' your lips and last longer and doesn't transfer to glasses or teeth. The colors are very natural and it lasts almost the entire workday. I love that it's like a magic marker - why didn't they think of that sooner! When we were all little girls didn't we color our lips with markers anyway? Brilliant!

Updated On: July 23, 2014

this is actually the OUTLAST colorstay lip stain on another review.