Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen Reviews

Ranked #522 out of 776 in Eye Liner

No-mess liquid liner. Felt tip for precise control. Our unique flow-through, felt-tip pen provides controlled application to create a precise line, from soft to dramatic. Easier to apply than traditional liquid liners - no mess. Rich, bold color glides on smoothly and wears for up to 16 hours. Won't smudge or smear all day. For optimal results, store product horizontally. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Made in Italy.

September 19, 2016

I love the colourstay pencil but this was a fail. Although the liner is long wearing, it was hard to get enough product to apply evenly on both sides. The first side is fine then the second side requires work. The pen does not reload product very effectively. I found the applicator challenging to make thicker lines with.

February 10, 2016

I own this one in both brown and black. This is one of the few products that I buy repeatedly because it's a decent product and it's a good price point. The felt tip makes it so easy to apply and get a really sharp wing.

January 20, 2016

Hi guys I have tried many eyeliners and this us by far on my top10 Worst eyeliners ever!If it get in your eyes it stings.It doesn't go on dark and it smudges/runsdown all my friends and family that tried it think the same thing.They have lots of great products that work this just isn't one of them! Its no good!

December 14, 2015

This is the best eyeliner. It beats any other drugstore or department store brand I have tried. I love how easy this is so use. I use it everyday and one pen lasts around a year. This is a standby for sure.

December 14, 2015

I've purchased about 7 Revlon Liquid Eye pens in a row. I tried multiple eye liners, however, this has so far been the best as it's easy to draw lines, and it's the brush is the right thickness and hardness.

May 27, 2015

One of the few liquid liners I actually buy, easy to use, doesn't smudge much and doesn't fade that easily either.

June 18, 2014

The Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen works great for that nice, bold line on the top lid, and is amazing for the wing. It's got a nice, small point at the end for touch-ups and bends easy for flipping up a wing. Apply eyeshadow first, then the this liquid liner and it pulls the whole look together. I use the 'Blackest Black' color for a dark, bold line. This is my favorite eyeliner and I recommend it to everyone I can!

May 15, 2014

This is a pretty good drug store eye liner. Easy to apply and not messy like the brush like ones. I love how you have much more control but while achieving the same liquid liner look.

March 30, 2014

I think that this is a relatively standard eye pen. I haven't really found any eye pens that do better than this, but I have liquid liners that do a much better job. I really like that this is packaged in a felt tip pen format, as it helps the application process, and makes it pretty easy. That said, I do have liners that have a finer felt tip, and can give a more precise application. I also don't think that this should be in the color stay line, as it isn't very waterproof, and it does smudge a little. While it doesn't smudge as much as other eye pen type products, it smudges more than other liquid liners. I also appreciate that this doesn't stain my eyelids like other products, and that the color is a true coal black, but I do find myself having to go over the initial line to make the line more black.

Updated On: March 30, 2014

I also find that this flakes a little bit, especially when you are going over the line.

February 17, 2014

Works very well! I buy it everytime