Revlon ColorStay Makeup with Softflex Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 595 in Foundation

Specially formulated for combination or oily skin, this oil-free formula helps control shine all day and gives you flawless looking skin.Makeup looks fresh and feels great for up to 16 hours thanks to the lightweight, comfortable feel from the Patented SoftFlex Formula.Medium to full coverage in 10 luxurious shades, with SPF 6 protection*.*Toast does not contain SPF.Allure 2007 Best of Beauty Hall of Fame Award Winner.

September 28, 2016

I started using this foundation many years ago. I love the way it covers and lasts all day. I do alternate this with another brand because of price, but when it's on sale i most definitely buy this brand. The quality of this foundation is obvious, it has a nice silky feel which is not too thick. It also has a variety of shades, so it's easy to find your match.

July 29, 2016

I don't usually go for foundation that are $15 and up but i'm glad i got this one. It does have good build-able coverage, it doesn't have a smell, and it does last. I did notice however, that it does take a bit longer to dry than most of my other foundations, but once it dries down it's a nice semi -matte finish on my skin. With powder it does add more coverage that I prefer. The first day I wore this it did stick to a lot of my dry patches around my nose, but since then It's been better with staying even though it does break a little bit. For me being a fair skinned person, the colour match on this (IVORY) it is one fo the best drugstore matches for my skin tone I have ever found.

May 31, 2016

I have oily skin and most foundation just rubs off, this is the best I have ever used! (The oily/combination formula) its stays on all day and doesnt transfer to clothing which I love.

April 01, 2016

I bought this not long ago, switched from Maybelline Fit Me. I was a little turned off because of the price but I really love this foundation! I find that it works really well and covers my skin so nicely. It looks wonderful! Will definitely be purchasing again.

March 07, 2016

I really love this product. I use it when I looking for a medium to full coverage. The color choice is good and I found the right shade for my skin ( very fair skin). I really appreciate that this foundation doesn't have a orange tone which isn't natural. This is a really good foundation and it worth the price.

March 02, 2016

Super pricey compared to averages, nice and thick and easy to use. Been using it for several years. The oily combo skin version doesn't match skin tones as well. I have been experimenting with cheaper priced makeups lately though because this is now in the $20 range and just too much for me to justify.

February 06, 2016

Holy grail drugstore foundation ! I have combo skin with a lot of acne scars and it covers everything and stay on all day ! I use a damp beauty blender

February 05, 2016

I got given the Colorstay Aqua Mineral Makeup. I am hooked! I absolutely love it! It has a small brush that slides into the screw on top. The powder is fine and covers like an airbrushed model! I used Medium Deep and it hides and flaws, veins, redness like a dream, At the same time it is light and feels wet when applying but isn't! It last all day and I feel so glam when wearing it! I will buy this again and again as my go to makeup foundation. Happy Happy!

December 24, 2015

I found this foundation great quality for the price. In my opinion it is very similar to Mac foundation which is pretty pricey. I have oily skin and the combination/ oily skin type is perfect.

October 07, 2015

just wasnt a fan at all, from the moment i put it on i just had to get it off