Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain Reviews

Ranked #287 out of 1086 in Lipstick

February 11, 2016

This product is very good. The color is quite pigmented but because it is just a stain type of lipgloss it does not go on too heavily which is nice. When it goes on it has a different texture than most lipglisses, kind of a mix between watery-oily-glossy. It feels good though and it is good to wear over othe lipsticks or alone. The darker shades though I warn are pretty dark, they seem to look a little darker on me than what they look like in the tube, but that might just be me ;)

April 26, 2015

Of stays on all day
    Simply love it! No more lipstick checks and touchups. Will buy my favourite color every month. Its awesome. Don't leave home without it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 20, 2015

I bought it in the colour Stockholm Chic and It's a very beautiful red! Stain really well, lasts for about 4 hours and its very moisturising as it keeps my lips soft.

March 31, 2015

I love these glosses! They're super super pigmented and they don't feel sticky. They look stunning on the lips!

March 07, 2015

This is a great product. don't only give you colour but moisture also. looks great in any colour and stays on as long as you want.

December 02, 2014

If you love lip stains, this is the product for you!!
    Not only is it a fabulous price, but it looks beautifully glossy, and incredibly creamy.
    I'm in love with ''Barcelona nights'' and so is Olivia Wilde!

October 17, 2014

My review is for the shade Parisian Passion (005).
    I'll admit I thought the name "Moisture Stain" was a little funny at first, but I'm glad I bought it regardless!
    It's basically a stain, but it feels very "cushiony" and almost like a mix between liquid lipstick and a good, non-sticky gloss.
    The product almost feels like a gel when you first apply it, especially when applying a good layer of product. Once it's actually distributed over the lip and has a moment to set, it seems to sink in and feels pretty natural. The colour is very saturated and rich, with no streakiness, and it's very easy to apply as little or as much as you want. I apply this with a lip brush sometimes, for a lighter stain, or use the original applicator to get a more full-on colour. Either way the colour always looks even, with a beautiful shine that lasts much longer than I expected. The stain also lasts for a couple of hours I'd say, or less with drinking/eating.
    I love the shade I got - it's a gorgeous plum/berry shade that leans more purple. There isn't any shimmer in this one, but there is some in other Moisture Stain shades. Overall, I am very impressed and definitely want to pick up at least one more of the shades in this line!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
    Tattoos