Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor

Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor Reviews

Ranked #379 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

June 21, 2016

This lip color is amazing! It lasts ALL DAY! I love this product I have five different shades. I use both the gloss that comes with it and my regular chap stick over it and they both work great. This lip color doesn't dry my lips out like a lot of others I have tried. You do want to make sure to exfoliate your lips regularly for an even application.

April 30, 2015

I thought I would like this more then I did, the application was good & the gloss was a nice feature & to have them separate. But I found the lip stick colour ran and I looked like a clown as the day went on. Not cool

April 01, 2015

My lipstick would normally wipes off as soon as I start eating food,this was the first even lipcolor that stayed.No matter what I eat or drink it stayed.Only flaw is it feels sticky on your lip but I guess that's what make it stick to the lip and I would highly suggest you to moisturize your lip properly before wiping it off because it doesn't come off easily.

August 17, 2014

Absolutely love the Revlon colour stay lipcolour - it is all I wear. I am very busy through the day and I just want to get myself ready in the morning and not have to touch up anything through the day. This lipcolour does the job, as it lasts most the day. Perfect for the busy woman.

October 17, 2013

This product is great. There are 2 parts - the colour and the clear gloss. Apply the colour and with seconds it dries to your lips. Then add the gloss for some shine. The gloss wears off and can be reapplied but the colour does not. If you forget to take it off at night you wake up and it's still there. Finally a lipcolour and lasts through eating and drinking.

November 08, 2011

When I wear this my lips still have some colour the next morning. The one thing I don't like is the gloss will sometimes make tiny clumps on my lips. It is kind of strange. The colour really does stay on your lips for a very long time.