Revlon ColorStay Skinny Liquid Liner

Revlon ColorStay Skinny Liquid Liner Reviews

Ranked #393 out of 776 in Eye Liner

July 26, 2016

Cet eyeliner permet de bien contrôler le tracé et d'avoir une précision hors pair. Le noir est vraiment noir comparativement à d'autres eyeliners. Sa tenue est également bonne. Je recommande ce produit !

May 11, 2016

I am very picky when it comes to eyeliners and unfortunately, this one did not win my heart. The brush is weird and the color seems faded and not dark enough for my taste. It is not really expensive but you can have somethin way better for the zame price.

May 10, 2016

I was super scared to buy a liquid eyeliner besides my usual brand! But I couldn't make a trip to where I usually purchase my eyeliner, so I had to make a decision. This eyeliner is super black, and not faded which is awesome, and has a firm brush applicator, which I LOVE. I cannot stand flimsy liquid eyeliner brushes. Would definitely recommend.

June 03, 2015

I didnt really care for the formula of this, it was not opaque or black enough for me. the skinny brush is nice but I have not really used this much at all since purchasing it. my friend swears by it but I cant get into it. I am so in love with the Kat Von D Ink Liner that it may have ruined all other liners for me

December 03, 2014

Uneven liner is the absolute worst, but it's the easiest thing to happen to me because of my unsteady hand. Thanks to Revlon's skinny tip, I can actually achieve a straight line! It's extremely easy to apply with its smooth liquid formula too. It didn't smudge one bit throughout the day, although it did fade a little. It was not a large problem though and expected because it's not a waterproof formula. I got the "Electric Blue," which is nice on your lids if you are looking to stray away from the regular matte black.