Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #782 out of 1015 in Lipstick

Food-proof lipcolor with a built-in, ultra-conditioning topcoat. One-step application- No topcoat required for comfortable wear. Stays comfortable and wears beautifully for up to 12 hours. Does not feather or fade; no touch-ups required, even after meals. Soft Satin Finish.

March 10, 2016

I had gotten this as a gift from my boyfriend's mother for Christmas. I'm not a lipstick kind of person as I hate how it get's onto my teeth and it fades fairly quickly - also, not everyone likes an imprint of lips on their cheeks - but this has got to be the best lipsticks I've ever used.

I got it in the colour "Brilliant Bordeaux" (as shown in the picture) and it's beautiful! The colour does exactly what it says - stays! Never will you have to worry about leaving the infamous colour lipstick stain on napkins, cups, food or, you know, people.

I've worn this everytime I've gone out and it stays for about 10 hours. The colour stays vibrant for the most part but is prone to crackage later on in the day so always have it handy if you want to replenish it!

It is pretty sticky so if you smack your lips too hard, you'll eventually pull off the colour and you will definitely need some elbow grease if you want to take this bad boy off!

For those ladies that love that matte look; apply some translucent powder.

February 25, 2016

I've been using this lipstick for a few years and haven't found another as good. Doesn't feel sticky which is great and comes in many colours. Stays on most of the day!

May 31, 2015

This lipstick is really great! It goes on easily and lasts all day long. Even after eating multiple meals it stays put, no transferring at all. I like the colour selection available but I am partial to Top Tomato, it's the perfect shade of red for day and night.

I have found it to be a bit drying if used too many days in a row so I limit my applications and make sure to use lots of lip balm after I remove it.

I highly recommend this to anyone who wants all day colour.

June 11, 2014

I LOVE this lipstick. I can apply in the morning and it's still great full color in the evening. I wish there were more matte colors to choose from.

May 30, 2014

What I love about this lipstick is that it literally lasts all day. I mean it stays on even after meals. It doesn't feather or fade, so I don't have to do any touch ups. Isn't that amazing? You also don't need to use a top coat or gloss of any kind as it looks great just by itself. It comes in about 20 shades. I kiss my hubby and viola, no lipstick transferring. It is very reasonably priced at around $12.99 at any large retail outlet including drug stores. I would say this is one of my favourite lipsticks. I am just trying to get Mom into wearing long lasting lipstick. She is starting to try other types of lipstick with some coaching. :)

September 26, 2013

After trying multiple kinds of lipstains for all-day colour, I finally found Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick. This is the only lipstian that actually stays on all day and doesn't bleed. I now have it in 3 different colours and plan to buy more. Love, love, love it.

June 20, 2013

I love this lipstick. It stays in all day

January 26, 2012

I didn’t care for Revlon’s Color Stay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick at all! Revlon says that it’s long lasting, 24 hours and that you only need one application and no top coat is needed. Well I found that it didn’t last 24 hour at all. It didn’t even last two hours! After only one hour I found that it started to fade witch it says it won’t do. After eating it was just about gone witch is another thing they claimed it wouldn’t do and I found it to feel sticky when it was on. When I spend $14.99 on a product I expect it to do what it says it will do. I wouldn’t recommend Revlon’s Color Stay Ultimate Lipstick at all!!

November 10, 2009

Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick is very affordable. It comes in a wand so application is easy and with the wand it makes applying the lipcolor more precise. It also comes in a clear container so you can see the actual shade your buying and it shows up almost identical to the color you see in the bottle when you put it on. The actual lipcolor feels thin, and a little goes a long way. There is about a 15 second period before it dries to fix any mistakes or to remove but after this time it is pretty much going to be there until you use a makeup remover to remove it. It definatley does last through the day as well as through meals and drinks, but I find that if it is wet it will come off more easily so when drinking or licking lips be careful. Overal I’m very satisfied with this and will repurchase

September 12, 2009

I hate reapplying my make-up, even lipstick, so I started using Revlon Colorstay and it's pretty good. Good array of colors, although they never go on EXACTLY as they look. They stay on for a long time, somethimes all day then it's hard to get off. Need to use a washcloth or toothbrush because the lipstick seems to stay on the dryer parts of my lip longer. Never leaves a mark on drinking glasses or my boyfriends cheek.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?