Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #808 out of 1057 in Lipstick

Food-proof lipcolor with a built-in, ultra-conditioning topcoat. One-step application- No topcoat required for comfortable wear. Stays comfortable and wears beautifully for up to 12 hours. Does not feather or fade; no touch-ups required, even after meals. Soft Satin Finish.

December 29, 2016

It is cute and a beautiful color and small enough to fit in my purse. Generally doesn't come off too easily either. The price is more expensive than other brands but the quality is good.

December 29, 2016

This lipstick lasts all day, and then some! You can eat, drink, smooch, and your lips look as divine as the moment you've finished applying your lipstick! My favorite color is Brilliant Bordeaux, which is red, but not TOO red! I get complimented on my lipstick all the time!

March 10, 2016

I had gotten this as a gift from my boyfriend's mother for Christmas. I'm not a lipstick kind of person as I hate how it get's onto my teeth and it fades fairly quickly - also, not everyone likes an imprint of lips on their cheeks - but this has got to be the best lipsticks I've ever used.

I got it in the colour "Brilliant Bordeaux" (as shown in the picture) and it's beautiful! The colour does exactly what it says - stays! Never will you have to worry about leaving the infamous colour lipstick stain on napkins, cups, food or, you know, people.

I've worn this everytime I've gone out and it stays for about 10 hours. The colour stays vibrant for the most part but is prone to crackage later on in the day so always have it handy if you want to replenish it!

It is pretty sticky so if you smack your lips too hard, you'll eventually pull off the colour and you will definitely need some elbow grease if you want to take this bad boy off!

For those ladies that love that matte look; apply some translucent powder.

February 25, 2016

I've been using this lipstick for a few years and haven't found another as good. Doesn't feel sticky which is great and comes in many colours. Stays on most of the day!

May 31, 2015

This lipstick is really great! It goes on easily and lasts all day long. Even after eating multiple meals it stays put, no transferring at all. I like the colour selection available but I am partial to Top Tomato, it's the perfect shade of red for day and night.

I have found it to be a bit drying if used too many days in a row so I limit my applications and make sure to use lots of lip balm after I remove it.

I highly recommend this to anyone who wants all day colour.

June 11, 2014

I LOVE this lipstick. I can apply in the morning and it's still great full color in the evening. I wish there were more matte colors to choose from.

May 30, 2014

What I love about this lipstick is that it literally lasts all day. I mean it stays on even after meals. It doesn't feather or fade, so I don't have to do any touch ups. Isn't that amazing? You also don't need to use a top coat or gloss of any kind as it looks great just by itself. It comes in about 20 shades. I kiss my hubby and viola, no lipstick transferring. It is very reasonably priced at around $12.99 at any large retail outlet including drug stores. I would say this is one of my favourite lipsticks. I am just trying to get Mom into wearing long lasting lipstick. She is starting to try other types of lipstick with some coaching. :)

September 26, 2013

After trying multiple kinds of lipstains for all-day colour, I finally found Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick. This is the only lipstian that actually stays on all day and doesn't bleed. I now have it in 3 different colours and plan to buy more. Love, love, love it.

June 20, 2013

I love this lipstick. It stays in all day

January 26, 2012

I didn’t care for Revlon’s Color Stay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick at all! Revlon says that it’s long lasting, 24 hours and that you only need one application and no top coat is needed. Well I found that it didn’t last 24 hour at all. It didn’t even last two hours! After only one hour I found that it started to fade witch it says it won’t do. After eating it was just about gone witch is another thing they claimed it wouldn’t do and I found it to feel sticky when it was on. When I spend $14.99 on a product I expect it to do what it says it will do. I wouldn’t recommend Revlon’s Color Stay Ultimate Lipstick at all!!