Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #732 out of 1014 in Lipstick

February 18, 2015

I wasn't a fan of this product. I had about 4 but threw them all away. it is very drying and the application is uneven. They do have a great color selection but I was not a fan of the application. Even with exfoliated and moisturized lips it looked dry and cracked. This was strange because to the tough the lipstick is very smooth and almost butter-like.

January 05, 2015

I love this lipstick! I love not thinking about my lipstick coming off or smearing during a meal. With Revlon Colour-Stay, I usually put it on in the morning, then don't think about it all day and in the afternoon, my lips still have colour. I only refresh the lipstick if going out for the evening. I use no other lipstick - ever!

September 12, 2014

For me this was an average rating mostly due to the fact that after a short time in wearing this particular product, my lips felt both dry and tacky, making for an uncomfortable feeling. If I applied a gloss, it improved, however I was hoping that wouldn't be a necessity with this lipstick. I do love the colour, good pigmentation and the value is about average. All-in-all it was alright, though I wouldn't put this high up on my priority list for future repurchases.

June 11, 2014

Stays on almost all day. Never feels dry. Feels fresh and moist all day

March 14, 2014

Forever, I had held out on wearing lip products because lip stick is too pigmented and I hate the sticky consistency of lip gloss. But lip butter is pigmented and has a smooth, non sticky texture! My favorite color is Peach Parfait Show

October 21, 2013

I'm a little torn about this product. It's not great, it's not terrible, it's just kind of "meh". I was intrigued by "suede" in the title, and I like the trend of matte lips. However I find this one to be pretty drying, and the sensation of the dried product is very weird. I'd describe it as tacky, and it makes my lips feel tight. The colour is awesome (I bought 070, which is a plum shade) but the unfortunate texture makes me not want to wear it. The colour is fairly long lasting, but I found myself constantly applying more to get rid of the dry feeling. So if textures won't bother you I'd say try this product, the price is fair and the colours are very nice, but there are better matte lipsticks out there for sure.

September 28, 2013

For 15 years I have been looking, buy lip stick after lip stick at endless dollars to find a lipstick that is not flakey, clumpy, dry, crispy, slimy, that would not seemingly rub off on to every thing else.

Revlon Color Stay Ultimate Suede Lipstick is I my opinion the best by far lip stick that I have ever found .
Please don't try any thing else before trying this first.

July 27, 2013

I got one on a whim cause it kinda reminded me of their lip butters. This has more of a lipstick texture and longer lasting. Even when I try to wipe it off. Shade is still there.

June 25, 2013

I purchased this product in "Backstage", which is a deep berry-red. I was hoping for a long lasting, non- drying formula. The color stick itself went on well but became more gaudy as the day went on because all that remained on my lips was a very bright outline, with the color on the inner part of my lips disappearing into a flaky mess.It accentuated the lines around my lips and bled into them. However, as far as the packaging itself, it was quite nice and very utilizing. The cap clicks as you roll it up so that you know that your lipstick is secure within its casing and the plastic is quite strong. Overall, great packaging, not so friendly product.

June 20, 2013

This product glides on smoothly and has a nice colour tone. It has a shimmering effect on the lips, and the colour is bright and eye catching!