Revlon ColorStay Under Eye Concealer
Amazing

Revlon ColorStay Under Eye Concealer Reviews

Ranked #381 out of 389 in Concealer

Exclusive ColorStay formula and soft-touch applicator work to gently conceal dark undereye circles and discolourations, while giving you natural looking coverage all day. Patented SoftFlex provides a lightweight, comfortable feel. Oil-free. Non-pore-clogging. Non-irritating. With SPF 15 UVA and UVB protection. Concealer shades were specially developed to match the shades of ColorStay Makeup and ColorStay Active Light Makeup.

October 01, 2016

Bon cache cerne. Très couvrant sur la peau ,il camoufle à la perfection les cernes foncés. L'applicateur fonctionne bien pour ma part.bon choix de couleurs.

October 01, 2016

I am mostly used to stick concealors but a while ago, I decided to try something different. It was really inexpensive. I think this is a decent under eye concealor. It does't have heavy coverage, I would describe the coverage as "medium" or average. I am not sure if I would buy this again but it does brighten up the under eye area. I think this concealor works best if you have very minimal dark circles or you just want to brighten up underneath your eye.

January 31, 2013

By far my favorite under eye concealer. I am of filipino and puerto rican mix therefore I have more tanned color skinned so I purchased the Medium shade. It took several turns to get the concealer out of the little pen.

A little bit goes a long way I have learned. The color matched my skin perfectly and it also made my skin glow and definitely reduced the look of eye bags and such. It ran out too quickly though and I'm not sure if I am ready to buy it again for $9.

October 18, 2008

Just average. It's okay, not horrible, not amazing.

August 22, 2008

I was really disappointed with this. the color wasn't natural, was too cakey, didn't work well. i dont recommend this to anyone.