Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation Reviews

Ranked #181 out of 595 in Foundation

Revlon color stay whipped crème makeup is designed to move with your skin, this bouncy, mousse-like formula feels lightweight and comfortable, so makeup looks flawless and feels fresh throughout the day, without rubbing off. New time release technology formula helps keep skin looking flawless all day.

November 20, 2016

This foundation is light and easy to use. it offers heavy to medium coverage and sits well on the skin. I found it didn't aggravate any existing blemishes and is easy to blend out. It gives luminous coverage for a good price. Its a good buy for its drugstore price but can look cakey even with minimal amount applied.

May 04, 2016

This is by far my favorite drug store foundation. I am so pale that it is extremely difficult to find a foundation that actually matches my skin tone! I tried many other foundations until I found what I consider to be my HG drugstore foundation! This lasts all day and looks beautiful! No caking or slipping and sliding of the makeup, even without primer. When you first buy the product it kind of has a chemically smell, but it does eventually go away. The product lasts a long time! The packaging is meh because it is easy to trap bacteria in the foundation pot. I found that because of the whipped creme formula, this is easiest to apply and blend with the fingers. Just be sure to wash your hands well before using! I have combination skin with an oily tzone and this foundation works so well for me! It's at the higher price point of the drugstore spectrum but definitely worth it. I have discovered that Rite Aid and Walgreens have much more color selection than Walmart does for this foundation.

April 20, 2016

This stuff is amazing. I like how light and airy it feels on my skin. My face is prone to breakouts but since switching to this foundation, I have found my breakout far fewer than previously. I also found it was a perfect match with my skin tone. definitely a great buy!

February 15, 2016

I love the original Colorstay so I decided to give the whipped version a try but I was definitely disappointed. The color range is excellent but I did not like how this foundation applied on my skin. It didn't blend well and seemed to just sit on top of my skin, highlighting my pores and dry spots.

January 27, 2016

This is the BEST foundation I have ever used...from drugstore to high end! It is super pigmented and has medium to full coverage. Although I have mixed it with primer or lotion to get a light coverage. This foundations builds up beautifully and does not feel heavy at all! It sticks to the skin like it is its job and doesn't budge all day..even without a fixative spray. I will never stray to another foundation because nothing works as good as this one!

January 20, 2016

As a girl with fair-to-medium skintone with yellow undertones, I found that the closest shade to me was 320 Warm Golden. However, somehow I was able to run through a whole container of this product and buy a second before realizing that the colour of this foundation doesn't really suit me. I mean, I knew it from the start, but it was the closest shade to me. From the line, there are only 12 shades, unfortunately. It has a thick consistency with medium coverage. The one thing I hated most about this foundation, aside from the shade selection, was the application. The instructions recommended to use your fingers to blend the foundation into your skin, otherwise the formula of the foundation made it extremely difficult to blend with a brush. However, I always found that grossly messy and unsanitary. In addition, I found that dry patches were accentuated and did not wear with dignity. Aside from these cons, I found that it lasted very long after application.

Coverage: Medium
Consistency: Thick, creme
Shades: 12
Finish: Satin/Matte
SPF: None

If you have beige/neutral undertones and find your match, go crazy, especially if you have oily skin. Otherwise, I'd stay away, and even prefer the normal colorstay foundation over this.

December 09, 2015

I didn't want to take a trip up to the city to get my usual MAC Studiofix Fluid, which I have been using for years, so I did a little research and found this was pretty comparable. It's also comparable in price..I couldn't believe that it was 18$ at WALMART in Canada but it's SO worth it. I have not gone back to my MAC foundation since..this is my new HG.
It's quite thick and fuller coverage but it just leaves my skin looking amazing and I am super impressed that despite how thick it is it doesn't make your face look cakey.
With other foundations (drugstore and highend) almost all of them have given me that really greasy, blotchy look at the end of the day and this one doesn't. Especially in my t-zone I get spots from wearing off but this doesn't do that. I HIGHLY recommend this foundation.

May 04, 2015

- This is a good foundation for a flawless finish and if you are taking photography. I have to agree with others, when they say that the finish gets better the longer you have it on your face. One thing I really love about this product is that your face doesn't get oily and that it has SPF. The product lasts a long time as well despite being on the small side. However, I would have preferred a spatula in the product for cleanliness.

April 05, 2015

I do like the consistency of this whipped foundation. It was my first time trying the Revlon Whipped Foundation. It looked great on my skin and matched my skin tone without making it look cakey during the day.

April 01, 2015

I absolutely love the colourstay whipped! I am a huge fan of the regular colourstay, but this just packs so much pigment without looking cakey and your face honestly looks airbrushed.
The one negative thing I have to say about this is the price. I buy many high end foundations, and this is not high end, so why in Canada is it around 20 freaking dollars?! Revlon is typically a cheaper brand.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier