Revlon Curl Magic Titanium Curling Wand

Revlon Curl Magic Titanium Curling Wand Reviews

1 review
Ranked #35 out of 52 in Curling Iron

January 14, 2014

This is a really great curling wand. I have the 1", and it gives me amazing curls every time. I have a ton of very fine, straight hair, so getting it to hold a curl is impossible. I have always battled with curling irons in the past - my hair will look amazing for about an hour, then fall completely flat. Enter: curling wands. For some reason, these things are magical. I'll curl my hair in the morning, and by night it looks pretty much the same, even without hairspray. I really like that I can get a variety of curls by using one wand as well. I can do a lot of tighter curls, or just section my hair into larger pieces for gorgeous beach waves. I love that this wand heats up super fast (it's good to go in about one minute) and it's a no-fuss wand, meaning there's only one switch - on/off. It's titanium, it's not amazing for your hair or anything, so I recommend using a heat protecting product when using it, but other than that it's pretty darn great! I also bought mine for $10 at Walmart, so it's definitely paid for itself by now. It also came with one of those heat gloves, but I threw it out...the end of the wand has a large plastic grip on it, and I've never once burned myself.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    McDonalds Free McCafe Coffee

BesoYT earned the Beauty Guru badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    dating