Revlon Curl Magic Titanium Curling Wand

Revlon Curl Magic Titanium Curling Wand Reviews

1 review
Ranked #34 out of 51 in Curling Iron

January 14, 2014

This is a really great curling wand. I have the 1", and it gives me amazing curls every time. I have a ton of very fine, straight hair, so getting it to hold a curl is impossible. I have always battled with curling irons in the past - my hair will look amazing for about an hour, then fall completely flat. Enter: curling wands. For some reason, these things are magical. I'll curl my hair in the morning, and by night it looks pretty much the same, even without hairspray. I really like that I can get a variety of curls by using one wand as well. I can do a lot of tighter curls, or just section my hair into larger pieces for gorgeous beach waves. I love that this wand heats up super fast (it's good to go in about one minute) and it's a no-fuss wand, meaning there's only one switch - on/off. It's titanium, it's not amazing for your hair or anything, so I recommend using a heat protecting product when using it, but other than that it's pretty darn great! I also bought mine for $10 at Walmart, so it's definitely paid for itself by now. It also came with one of those heat gloves, but I threw it out...the end of the wand has a large plastic grip on it, and I've never once burned myself.

tarynslawter added a new review for
    Vector Cereal