Revlon Custom Eyes

Revlon Custom Eyes Reviews

Ranked #582 out of 775 in Mascara

February 13, 2016

I don't wear a lot of makeup but when I do, I want it to be easy to use and give me an added look of effort being made. Custom eyes has a switch option between full, lifted lashes or longer and defined. All important to me is easy to use and it stays on my lashes and not on my cheeks.

September 19, 2014

This mascara really lengthens, defines, and volumize with little clumping. For the price, I say its well worth it!

March 01, 2014

This was an ok mascara, the "custom" part did not make any difference. The mascara defined and separated my lashes, but was also too clumpy to add too many layers. The staying power was ok.

May 18, 2012

I had been using L'Oreals Volumnious Mascars for YEARS! So many, I can't even remember. And never liked any new mascara I tried, UNTIL I found this one! I have been in LOVE with it ever since. I'm on my 3rd bottle. I have very thin, and very few lashes left due to not taking off my makeup properly as a teenager :( and this mascara helps hide this fact. It lengthens AND adds drama OR if you want length AND definition you can get that too! All you have to do is turn the end of the brush and the brush itself moves a few mm's and VOILA you have an enire whole other look! Now, some friends said they couldn't notice, but I myself, don't know what the heck they're talking about!When I really want my eyes to stand out I use the Length and Drama option and BAM watch out, I get compliments ALL day! Its NOT smudgy, or clumpy and 3 quick coats and I'm happy and on my way!! I've bought expensive 50dollar mascaras and wasn't as thrilled as I was with this one! (I even lucked out and bought it for 2.00..where I won't say though, lol..but that was only the first time, I wish I knew how awesome it was, cause I would have bought 50 of them! lol
TRY THIS PRODUCT!!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends