Revlon Dramatic Definition Mascara
Good

Revlon Dramatic Definition Mascara Reviews

Ranked #262 out of 801 in Mascara

November 19, 2016

This product nearly turned me completely off even trying any makeup. I love Revlon but after this I'm having the worst time getting over it. I have only been wearing makeup a few months. I shouldn't not have tried a fancy mascara as a first. Too late I did. Well to my great surprise makeup companies don't tell the truth. they lie. Doesn't clump I beg to differ. As silly as this might seem I'm truly shocked. Maybe after saving this I can let it go. I hope so. I'm trying not to believe every word I read. Using this mascara aka THE DEVIL I looked like a clown. I do know its not the makeup since after my horrible 2 tries. I went to throw out this offensive product that broke my heart. My friend took it from my hand. I know you don't share makeup. She did rinse it I know still not good. She applied to her lashes looked good yes. but still some clumping. Don't know how any company can get away with that.
    Why I bought to begin with. I love purple. :)

August 22, 2016

This is one of my many mascaras that I use and I think it is lovely.The brush to apply is a little different than others and I find it works much better for me. I have the blackest black colour and it is a keeper for me.

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Badges

morencyc added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Cjanzen added a new review for
    Sunrype fruit 2 go

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset

anoosi23 added a new review for
    Kiva Black Seed Oil

danaorgnero added a new review for
    My Sister's Keeper Book