Revlon Fabulash Mascara

Revlon Fabulash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #690 out of 775 in Mascara

Be fabulous with 100% fuller, clump-free lashes! The patented Lash Perfecting brush combines short bristles, to beautifully thicken lashes, and long bristles to perfectly separate without clumps. Exclusive formula is enriched with silk proteins and vitamins A & E to keep lashes soft.

May 30, 2012

I never stick to one mascara< I always buy what is on sale, but I think I have found the one I will stick with! I already have nice lashes and they are pretty full, this mascara adds that little extra something! I believe it depends on your type of lashes, this one is perfect for fuller lashes, the brush does its job well! The price is also average for this mascara, you could find cheaper in the same aisle!

1.5/5

February 03, 2011

I love to try Mascaras. This one is supposed to have a special brush that separates lashes. The formula is supposed not to clump the lashes. I have long lashes but very light. All this mascara does is colour your lashes darker, if they are light. It clogs the lashes, the brush is awful so you end up with gobs of product on certain lashes and not enough on others. Plus, I had to brush my eyelashes several times during the day, as they were sticking, and looked spiky as if I have slept with mascara on! Save your money .

September 25, 2009

Not a good product. The brush didn't work for me. Much better alternatives out there.

September 09, 2009

I already have full lashes, so I don't really know why I bother with mascara, gives a little extra I guess. Anyway, I've tried lots of different mascaras and this one's my favourite so far. It doesn't glob together, and it just turns out really nice. It gives your lashes a boost. I would highly recommend this to anyone who's tired of the globbing and sticking together of lashes! It's like love... In a bottle!

April 23, 2009

I like it because it doesn't make your eyelashes feel crunchy. The only thing I wasn't real keen on was the brush always had way too much gunk on it and I had to scrape off a bunch before applying. Other than that it feels very natural and doesn't flake off like some mascara.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml