Revlon Frost and Glow Highlighting Kit Reviews

Ranked #1756 out of 2162 in Hair Care

Natural-looking highlights, made foolproof.Bring out your bright side with natural-looking highlights from Frost & Glow. Whether you're looking to create subtle or dramatic highlights, our exclusive LightZones cap makes it easy. This perfected technique lets you create precise, professional-looking highlights, each time, every time. Plus, Frost & Glow is ammonia-free for maximum gentleness and has deep conditioners that leave your hair soft and shiny. Frost & Glow BlondingGo boldly, beautifully blonde with the Frost & Glow Blonding kit. It has everything you need for a dramatic, all over bleach blonde look. And it deep conditions your hair for a shinier, healthier look and feel. With the Frost & Glow Blonding kit, it's easy to lighten up. Just mix and apply in one step.

July 19, 2016

I've used this as the highlight when I was giving myself baby high and lowlights. I love it.

If you want to go for a natural (sun kissed) look, ditch the cap. And the brush. Buy a baby toothbrush :) and use this to put the highlights in random places and cover them with foil. I bought a dark dye to also put in lowlights. It's not easy to do it this way, but it's worth it.

The frost and glow worked perfectly for me. I didn't turn blonde (I'm brunette) but light brown reddish, which was fine by me, and I didn't need more than 10 minutes.

My hair looks super natural now, more natural than when I dye it one colour all over. I absolutely love it. It was kind of hard on my hair, but it's basically bleaching your hair, so what do you expect.

July 15, 2015

it's not as good as salon quality but for out of the box it's not too bad...the only thing is that it turned the hair brassy so i should have put a toner to offset it but other than that, super easy to use...

April 18, 2014

I never thought that I could find the perfect product to do my hair that would turn out the right color. I tried this and it turned out incredible just like the picture looked, it also lasted a pretty good while. I would recommend.

April 05, 2014

Awesome love it keep it up with the good products

March 18, 2014

I love this product. I have been blonde my whole life, and I would do ALL my highlights myself. I recently became a brunette but I missed my blonde. So I decided to do the ombre on my hair. I did a bunch of research first and I knew the product I wanted to use. I never tried the the highlighting kit for brown to dark brown hair before. I just finished the process and I love it so much, the colour is perfect, I was able to see the colour processing. It is the cheapest highlighting kit on the market, and I have tried other ones, before but they turned my highlights yellow, I did not like them, revelon frost & glow is by far the best. It comes with everything you need: the cap, plastic container to mix the bleach and the processor, stir stick, gloves, hook to pull the hair though the cap, and a shower cap so you don't get the dye all over. If you are looking to highlight your hair on the cheap, this is the way to go, AND if you aren't happy revelon has a 100% money back guarantee!!!

April 27, 2012

I have been using this highlighting kit for years and it is my favorite brand. I don't mind the cap at all, I find it lets me choose exactly where I want my colour to go. I have long hair so the $15 to buy and 1 &1;/2 it takes me to dye my hair is well forth it. I used to spend $120 tip to do the same thing at home.

April 27, 2012

Frost and glow is the only product I've tried that didn't leave my hair with a yellow tinge. My natural hair colour is a dark blonde, however in order to get the light blond colour I prefer I used the kit for light brown to medium brown hair instead of the blonde hair kit. It is a bit time consuming to pull the hair through the cap however my hair came out salon worthy!

1.5/5

October 13, 2009

I bought this hair color with great hope but it turned out to be a very bad experiece for me.Firstly its very very time consuming,specially if you think to do it yourself forget it, even if you are taking someone's help it will still take about half an hour to 1 hour or even more for just initial hair preperation(seperating and stuff)and then the seperate time for hair color about 30-45 minutes.
And after investing so much time my hair was left dull and very dry,which all my friends noticed.Its the first time ever I got so bad results.