Revlon Illuminance Creme Eyeshadow

Revlon Illuminance Creme Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 680 in Eye Shadow

Experience luminous, enchanting eyes with our highly blendable Illuminance Creme Shadow. Create artistic eye looks by layering multiple shades. Long-wearing and crease resistant. Available in 12 different colour palettes.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

valaita
Mar 30, 2014

I really like Revlon Illuminance Creme Eyeshadows! I have frequently purchased this product, as I love the brown, neutral creme eyeshadows; however, I always find that I use one colour more than another and run out of that colour first! I always end up being forced to purchase another package because I have run out of the two lighter shades!

awefilled
Mar 30, 2014

I think that these are pretty good cream eyeshadows, but I also think that there are better cream eyeshadows out there. It would also be better to have more matte options. I like that these are really versatile to use, you can use them under eyeshadow, or as eyeshadow alone (though I find that they don't last as long this way) The lighter colors can also be used as a highlight. For people with drier eyelids, I think this could also be used as a cream liner, set with eyeshadow.

rockerchick
Jul 10, 2013

i bought black magic 711 just for a change in my eyeshadow routine...love the creaminess and the shimmer that they have...beautiful range of colors, and perfect for my teenage nieces...would def buy them again

Dream24
Oct 03, 2012

This was the first creme eye shadow I bought. I feel in love with the colours and had to buy it.

Pros: rich pigment colours, smooth texture, easy to apply, great to use at night or during the day (for me), just enough sparkle/glitter without it being over the top, works well as a highlighter.

Cons: the shadow does come off a bit without a base/primer.

I will absolutely buy this quad again, best choice at a relatively cheap price. I might check out the other colour selections too.

dicicco
Sep 18, 2012

I do not like this product. You have to re apply it throughout the day because it wears away or it collects in the crease of your eyelid ( you know what im talking about) This eyeshadow doesnt work for me at all, i hate applying it its sticky and harder to apply then normal pigment eyeshadow and its supposed to be long lasting? I would deffinatly not buy this product ever again!

ChelseyKelly
Sep 01, 2012

I like the free eyeshadow, only thing is it usually doesn't last to long, and I find I have to re-apply it to my eyes a few times during the day. Really wish it lasted longer.

KatelynRose1984
Jun 05, 2012

This eye shadow is "OK". I recently purchased this at Shoppers Drug Mart on sale (2 for $15), so the price was fabulous. I found the colour was bright, and it applied nicely - but it creased up a lot on me. I also found that the wear of the shadow wasn't very long, and I had to reapply half way through my day. I wouldn't purchase again.

Aliza
May 25, 2012

I didn't find this creme shadow to work well with my skin. I found it creased a lot. The colors were great but because of all the creasing and smudging I would not repurchase.

Sylvrlining
May 25, 2012

This first caught my attention because of the metallic appearance of the colours (I have 'Wild Orchids'). I was looking for something with a bit more colour payoff than the Revlon 12h quads. I guess I missed the fact that it was *creme* eyeshadow, because I found it difficult to apply.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I've been using my fingers to apply it, and I find misplacements rather difficult to correct. Also, I found I was using more to cover than I expected. Still, if I apply it correctly, I get a lot of compliments on it. Not sure if I would buy again.

Michele Lewis
Mar 03, 2012

these aren't my favorite cream eyeshadows but i do like that they come in a palette. the maybelline color tattoo shadows are better quality and worth the price over these. the revlon ones do come in a larger variety of color than most other drugstore cream shadows though.

sjones has posted in the forum topic
90's movies...?

sjones added a new review for
Dawn Ultra Dish Soap

sjones earned the Wellness Guru badge

jessicadyrmishi added a new review for
Kiss nail dress

Mandadee added a new review for
Maybelline BB Cream