Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad - Not Just Nudes Reviews

Ranked #895 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

Weightless color glides on smoothly and easily with fingertips.
Four gorgeous shades layer and blend seamlessly for limitless effects.
    *Fragrance-free.
    *Irritant-free.
    *Suitable for contact lens wearers.
    *Ophthalmologist tested.

June 08, 2016

This is one of those things that are just perfect when you are short on time. I apply it with my fingers and boom, out the door. It's a collection of beautiful shades and it's perfect for daytime looks.

April 13, 2016

I was looking for a great crème eyeshadow, and bought this one as I thought the colours were beautiful. Unfortunately, this product creased despite having primer on and really did not look good on me at all!

August 12, 2014

I realy like the colorsin this palette and they go on nicely but I found that they didn't last very long and creased pretty bad. I would still recommend this to people just maybe not people with very oily eyelids like I have. It does stay put better if I use primer but I still find it creases but I think that's partly just my eyelids. I know other people that wear it all the time and like it so itcould be just me!

May 05, 2012

THe colours are really nice and I can see how they would completment any eye colours (esp. blue..makes the colours pop). But I have oily skin, so I found these shaowos creased and disappeard leaving just the crease line visable...ugly! So if you have oily skin, these wont be good for you.

May 03, 2012

I may be being too nice, but I haven't really found anything else like it! Goes on rather smooth and almost looks natural-ish. Not cake-y at all, but it may settle into the creases of the eyes, which is GROSS. Good for daytime, but that's about it.

August 25, 2011

I absolutely love this product! It has very good pigmentation and beautiful natural nude colors, great for everyday wear! They are creme based which makes them stay on a little longer then usual! But you will want to use a primer so that it doesn't crease and enhances the color. Sometimes they get a little dried out but nothing a little swirl around with the finger can't help. The price is so good for the awesome quality and how much product you get! This is one of my favorite products from Revlon and every time I use it It blows me away. There are 2 matte and 2 shimmer colors which are great! There is a nice crease color, lid color, and highlight as well perfect for one WHOLE makeup look!
I hope you enjoyed my first review and please check out my youtube channel at PINKZEBRALUV66!
Also e-mail me at pinkzebraluv66@yahoo.com for any questions comments or concerns!

FTC: All opinions are me myself and I's!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products