Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 787 in Lip Balm

it’s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable™ Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of colour that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 10 vibrant shades that match any look or mood. More information here.

November 19, 2016

I like that there is a bit of color. I must be doing something wrong. This dries out my lips. Before my shift is over I have extremely chapped lips. Maybe its just work. I don't know but for now this isn't for me.

September 23, 2016

I read about the revlon balm stain in online reviews and decided to try it. I was suprised at how long it lasted. I was able to eat and still retain most of the colour. I find that it helps to layer the colours for longer lasting power. I would definitely buy more, might try some of the other shades.

July 03, 2016

I do like a good beauty deal. You will get a nice colour on your lips, but I tend to lean towards a more vibrant make up look so for my purposes, this is not my go-to. But if you are someone who just needs a little something- and you don't want that heavy feeling of lipstick- a balm is your best option.

June 27, 2016

OMG i love this so much. I have like 6 shades right now. I always check to see if they're on sale at Shoppers. I never wanna buy it in full price because I think it's too much for a lip stain. But they're usually on sale at the store. I love all the shades -- a bad shade doesn't exist! They all look great on me. They're easy to fit even in your tiniest purse! And they never leave a bad small. Ha! I'd go buy 6 more if I could today!

April 06, 2016

Love this product. Doesn't dry out after hours of being on your lips. It adds a great all day moisture. The colour also turns out very well. I also love the smell and it gives a peppermint feel to your lips which I love.

March 11, 2016

Definitely a lip stain! Lasts through eating, drinking, and most importantly, kissing :x
Lovely colours and stays put!
only downside is that it smudges off your lip sometimes.

February 25, 2016

I didn't like this balm at all. It left my lips cracked and so dry. The color also changed a bit to a less dark shade after just an hour. I don't think it was worth the money

February 25, 2016

Honey will go on pinkish-brown, then change into a very flattering pink stain that will last hours. It's very moisturizing and pretty perfect. I have light skin with cool undertones and this is one of my most favorite lipsticks. I'm always afraid it will be discontinued, so I've got like 3 back-ups

February 24, 2016

I am a huge fan Revlon and recently got a hold of the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. Now it one of my go to items, don't like leaving the house without it

February 24, 2016

I love this lip balm, adds a beautiful splash of colour to your lips. It stays on very nicely and doesn' t smudge!!

Big Fan!!!