Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 859 in Lip Balm

it’s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable™ Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of colour that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 10 vibrant shades that match any look or mood. More information here.

February 28, 2017

I have been searching for a good lip colour for years. I can't tolerate sticky glosses or waxy lipsticks. I prefer the lightness of lip balm, but previously found that the colour in other tinted balm was poor and wore off quickly. This balm stain is light, moisturizing and has lush, rich colour that lasts all day!

November 19, 2016

I like that there is a bit of color. I must be doing something wrong. This dries out my lips. Before my shift is over I have extremely chapped lips. Maybe its just work. I don't know but for now this isn't for me.

September 23, 2016

I read about the revlon balm stain in online reviews and decided to try it. I was suprised at how long it lasted. I was able to eat and still retain most of the colour. I find that it helps to layer the colours for longer lasting power. I would definitely buy more, might try some of the other shades.

July 03, 2016

I do like a good beauty deal. You will get a nice colour on your lips, but I tend to lean towards a more vibrant make up look so for my purposes, this is not my go-to. But if you are someone who just needs a little something- and you don't want that heavy feeling of lipstick- a balm is your best option.

June 27, 2016

OMG i love this so much. I have like 6 shades right now. I always check to see if they're on sale at Shoppers. I never wanna buy it in full price because I think it's too much for a lip stain. But they're usually on sale at the store. I love all the shades -- a bad shade doesn't exist! They all look great on me. They're easy to fit even in your tiniest purse! And they never leave a bad small. Ha! I'd go buy 6 more if I could today!

April 06, 2016

Love this product. Doesn't dry out after hours of being on your lips. It adds a great all day moisture. The colour also turns out very well. I also love the smell and it gives a peppermint feel to your lips which I love.

March 11, 2016

Definitely a lip stain! Lasts through eating, drinking, and most importantly, kissing :x
    Lovely colours and stays put!
    only downside is that it smudges off your lip sometimes.

February 25, 2016

I didn't like this balm at all. It left my lips cracked and so dry. The color also changed a bit to a less dark shade after just an hour. I don't think it was worth the money

February 25, 2016

Honey will go on pinkish-brown, then change into a very flattering pink stain that will last hours. It's very moisturizing and pretty perfect. I have light skin with cool undertones and this is one of my most favorite lipsticks. I'm always afraid it will be discontinued, so I've got like 3 back-ups

February 24, 2016

I am a huge fan Revlon and recently got a hold of the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. Now it one of my go to items, don't like leaving the house without it