Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain and Balm Reviews

Ranked #579 out of 1014 in Lipstick

April 24, 2016

I absolutely love the lip stain, it actually lasts more then an hour. i can drink my drinks, smoke my smokes and kiss my kids all without having to worry about leaving my lip color behind!

April 01, 2016

This is by far the best lipstain I have tried so far. It stays on though absolutely anything, I just have to be sure to reapply balm every now and then. I've worn it while eating, biting my lip, and even while playing the trumpet. I love the many different colours (my favourite is Flame). The only thing is that you have to be very specific about the application process: start with dry, clean lips, let dry completely, apply balm, etc. This stain is a staple for me.

February 08, 2016

This lipstain is the exact color and quality that I was looking for. It's a nice deep burgundy red that lasts long. The lip balm is alright. I prefer to use my own vaseline lip balm but for anyone who isn't as picky as I am, the lip balm they prove is fine. Great product,

February 08, 2016

For the price and quality of this product ...this is THE best option for lip stain with lots of color options.

January 11, 2016

Love this stuff! Stays on nicely and doesn't smear all over your face. I love my mac lipsticks and this is the only thing I find comparable to the long-lasting quality of Mac

September 08, 2015

I absolutely love this lip stain and balm combo. I chose "Mystical", which is a mauve shade and suits my skin tone perfectly. It stays on for hours, even through eating and drinking, so it's great for long nights where frequent touch-ups might not be possible.

March 06, 2015

This product worked fine for the first few uses...then, nothing. The tip seemed to get plugged(or it dried up) or something...I ended up having to add water to the other end to get it to work for a while, but it was more of a pain than it is worth.

January 12, 2015

I liked the idea of this product. It's double ended with a lip stain and a lip balm on the other end. The colour is not bad until it starts to dry out or if you lose the lid. Or even worse when the lip balm breaks off or if you lose that lid. The lip stain colour doesn't seem to work without it. The lips feel dry without the balm. It's not good when one of the lids goes missing. It become useless and a waste of money. It doesn't seem to last long.

October 29, 2014

I got the color forbidden...It was hard to choose because there was no testers in store. But I found a color & I love it .It does Las a while but not as long as I expected & if your lips are chapped its not a good product to use .

October 23, 2014

It stains, but not for as long as it claims. It lasts for a few hours (like 3 or 4) without needing touch ups. Especially with darker colours.
However, the balm is nice because I only have to carry one product with me.
I also like the range of colours.

Lug Taxicab Full Tote