Revlon Lip Stain Balm in Romantic Reviews

Ranked #468 out of 787 in Lip Balm

February 17, 2016

I LOVE IT HOW IT LOOKS I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS THEY ARE GOING TO LOVE IT RECOMMEND IT TO OTHER PEOPLE OR THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

January 18, 2016

This lip stain did not do what it was supposed to. It started clumping on my lips within a few hours and did not stay on as indicated.

January 18, 2016

The product is very effective in that it stays on forever! I wake up with it on the next day, the downside is that it dries out your lips and you constantly have to be moisturizing them on top of the color.

April 06, 2015

This is a good lip stain, got it on a sale. It lasts quite a while and isn't too drying. I add some aquaphor on top to keep it lasting and put throughout the day. Also helps to keep lips moisturized!

April 06, 2015

I'm not sure how much it's worth, since I haven't actually used many lip stains, but this is favourite! It goes on smooth like a balm but without the waxy or sticky feeling that comes with some of them. The colour is pigmented and flattering for most skin tones, I believe, but not too bold that it couldn't be worn every day. The stain has lasted me all day the first time I wore it, but only a few hours the next time I used it. I'm not sure what I did differently but I'll be sure to test out its wear again.

March 09, 2015

This lip stain is moisturizing and well pigmented. It's easy to apply and stay within your lip lines thanks to its shape, and you can twist it up to get more products. It's a warmer shade of red and I love how it also stains the lips, so it wears away evenly.

October 07, 2014

Having a lipstain is great because even when the product is gone, it's still there on your lips to add a pop of color without having to readd the lipstick over and over again.

September 09, 2014

I am not a huge lipstick person. I've used glosses and I find that it's too much work constantly having to reapply. I've tried all high end and a couple of low end products. However, once I found this lip stain by Revlon, I haven't tried anything else. It does the job. I put it on once in the morning, and it lasts until noon. I put it on again once in the afternoon and ta da, I look "finished" again. It's great.

PS - I eat and drink after and it still stays on.

August 06, 2014

I love this thing so much. It is so pigmented and stays on your lips for like ever. I ate with it on and everything and it did not budge.

August 04, 2014

This is a great daily lip colour! I personally love staining lip products because I find that they last the longest, and this product lasted all day for me, although i did have to re apply after eating however, the stain is definitely there!

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml