Revlon Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #462 out of 820 in Eye Liner

March 23, 2017

Je préfère les pointes plus fines pour faire des traits plus précis. Ce eyeliner semble irriter mes yeux. Bonne tenue mais pas waterproof. Il faut parfois repasser plusieurs fois pour obtenir une couleur assez opaque. Ce n'est pas mon eyeliner favori.

March 15, 2017

Hate hate hate this. Too runny - dries out way too quick. I prefer there liner pen, I've had mine for about 8 months now and it's still going strong. Their liquid liner is the pitts in my opinion.

September 19, 2016

I have been using this product for years and years. My sisters and are in love with this. It doesn't smudge, stays in place all day and does not cause irritation.

July 22, 2016

I've tried all kinds of brands when it comes to liquid eyeliners. the brush on this specific one is thin and makes a perfect line to make your eyes stand out.

March 21, 2016

The best liquid eyeliner I have bought. It's easy to put on and precise to get even and straight lines. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge. Definitely will be buying it again.

March 10, 2016

I absolutely love this liquid eye liner!! It goes on smoothly and lasts all day long. I have tried various liquid eye liners and this is my favourite.

February 17, 2016

I save so much money purchasing reckon liquid eye liner. Such a pod price as well as a great product I was using gosh liquid eyeliner but i now use revlon. It doesn't crack or fade throughout the day and goes on so easy on top of eyeshadow.

October 24, 2014

applicator tip actually allows for a very thin line to be applied - a plus when you want to not have too dramatic of a look for day to day wear. My favorite is the brown as its got a gold fleck to it that makes my eyes just pop

July 21, 2014

That's my favorite one ! I always come back to this one because !

May 31, 2014

Excellent product and work perfectly will going to buy
    Again u m very impress and i told to all of my friend about this
    Amazing product luv it

I m defiantly recommend this product to everyone

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's