Revlon Matte Luxurious Color Kohl Eyeliner

Revlon Matte Luxurious Color Kohl Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #715 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Straight from the runway !Intense matte color glides on smoothly for all-day wear.Smooth, rich, fluid color glides on smoothly and evenly.Rich kohl formula and ultra-soft smudger allows for multiple eye looks.

September 14, 2016

Revlon has an outstanding line of products. There is no match when it comes to the quality of the product. Revlon eye liner is an absolute necessity to life.

February 14, 2016

I love this product. It was hard to find an eyeliner that stays on and doesn't smudge. I couldn't get the hang of gel or liquid so this was great ! Plus it has a sharpener !!

December 17, 2015

The Revelon stick eye liner is great, normally I only use gel eye liner, but the price was great and it stays on for hours without having to re-apply. Would defiantly recommend, especially if you're looking for something budget friendly.

May 20, 2015

This one is awesome, it has a nice matte finish without being too drying on the eyelid.

April 20, 2015

I love this eye liner it goes on so easy love that you don't have to sharpen it but it does come with a sharpener and smugger on the end. Very easy to use just twist and it comes up

January 18, 2010

This eye liner goes on smoothly and looks good on, but it doesn't last. I always have to keep sharpening it. I couldn't even remember when I had bought the eye liner I was using before this one (it's probably a good reason that I'm no longer using it), but I bought this one less than two months ago and it's already pretty short.

However, there's a sponge on the other end for smudging if you're into smokey eyes. I only experimented with it once and didn't really like the results, but maybe I wasn't patient enough.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas