Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy Reviews

Ranked #887 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

May 29, 2015

great pigmented colour, very opaque colour, it starts to chip off at the tip of the nail but overall it works well, i dont use to the second end (glitterly) as much because i like the look of a solid colour nail

December 04, 2014

I have the Silhouette one, and I absolutely love it. The 2 colours they give you to pair with work great together and nail art brush is very easy to use. I am going to try them all.

August 04, 2014

Cute for a fun change-up to plain nails

February 09, 2014

After applying a base coat you apply the solid side of the nail polish and let dry. Then you apply the decor side of the nail polish.

The polish goes on a bit thick and doesn’t apply evenly – it’s a bit of a pain. The decor side of the polish is also a pain to apply and get enough on to add a fun look.

The good thing about it is that it dries pretty fast -and for someone who’s as impatient as myself.

Overall I’d pass on getting this product again – I think there are similar products that are way better – and the double sided nail polish just makes it awkward to paint your nails (it’s a tube).

Still I’m OK with the final look – but since it’s a thicker polish I am doubtful it will last very long .

October 06, 2013

I bought this product and was really excited, the effects looked awesome and I believe Revlon to be a great company.

The base colour was horrendous, it wasn't smooth and was a total pain to put on. After letting it dry, I put on the sparkles, which were a little better than the base coat but not by much. It chipped within 8 hours of being worn on my toes, not impressed.

The second time I went to use the product, the one end completely fell apart and I ended up with nail polish all over the floor.. Needless to say, the entire thing went into the garbage and I have not, and will not bother with it again.

All in all, it's a poor product in very poor packaging.

September 25, 2013

I love this nail polish. It didn't chip off right away which is my biggest complaint when doing my nails. It looks great. love the sparkles.

August 22, 2013

I picked up the Galactic colour. The base colour is a very dark blue and it only took one coat. No streaks, just a solid dark blue that looked exactly like what was in the bottle. It dried quickly. Then I applied the glitter chunks, which I think Revlon calls "Flakies". This was a little trickier. It can be difficult to pick them up on the brush. You end up with some nails having a good number of them and then the next nail is like sparse. You don't want to keep layering on after you try because you don't want bubbles. So, I let the first flakies coat dry; it dried fairly quickly and then applied another. And that did it, they are perfect. Dark blue with turquoise bits on each nail. Absolutely beautiful! I then applied a top coat to each nail to seal it.

August 22, 2013

I bought the colour named Orbit. A dark purple with a very pretty lighter matching sparkle in the other end. The purple was so dark that you couldn't even see the sparkles once they were on. And when I took the polish off, after being on for only one day, it actually stained my nails! I'm usually a fan of Revlon products which is why I paid the higher price for this nail polish but was disappointed in this line, that's for sure.

August 13, 2013

Wow I have now two of this and planing to have them all love it very beautiful. Easy to apply and look so great.

June 22, 2013

you really have to be involved in your own nail art...I would rather have the nail tech do any designing or art work.

Updated On: September 03, 2013

I used this product again and found I got alot of compliments on the sparkle...I will use other colours