Amazing

Revlon Nail Art Sun Candy Reviews

Ranked #833 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

February 03, 2016

These nail polishes are so cool! I love painting my nails and I started using the Revlon Nail Art polishes with the two different ends a few months ago and I love them. Even for those who are not artistic would find these useful as you can literally do whatever designs or colours you want. I find you can even just use one color and alternate, you dont even have to use both ends on the same nail. I would definitely suggest trying them out!

August 15, 2014

Picked this up before a trip so that I could ensure the polish on my toes stood up the whole time I was away. Glitter polish has a lot more staying power than ordinary nail polish. I got it in the shade "Shimmering Sunset," which has a pretty bright pink polish (step 1) and an orange-flecked glittery topcoat (step 2). The packaging is nice, and I really like the colour for summer. I'll definitely use it again for hot weather getaways, because it stayed put and looked fresh for my whole trip.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation