Amazing

Revlon Nail Art Sun Candy Reviews

Ranked #876 out of 1454 in Nail Polish

February 03, 2016

These nail polishes are so cool! I love painting my nails and I started using the Revlon Nail Art polishes with the two different ends a few months ago and I love them. Even for those who are not artistic would find these useful as you can literally do whatever designs or colours you want. I find you can even just use one color and alternate, you dont even have to use both ends on the same nail. I would definitely suggest trying them out!

August 15, 2014

Picked this up before a trip so that I could ensure the polish on my toes stood up the whole time I was away. Glitter polish has a lot more staying power than ordinary nail polish. I got it in the shade "Shimmering Sunset," which has a pretty bright pink polish (step 1) and an orange-flecked glittery topcoat (step 2). The packaging is nice, and I really like the colour for summer. I'll definitely use it again for hot weather getaways, because it stayed put and looked fresh for my whole trip.