Revlon Nail Enamel Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

Revlon Nail Enamel gives up to 10 days of lasting color & shine when worn with Revlon Base and Top Coat. Revlon's exclusive silk-protein shield works to instantly help even out the surface of the nail while rising above color to automatically smooth away bubbles, streaks and brush marks.

Available in 72 shades

December 01, 2016

I'm not in love with this product. My husband surprised me with a nail polish from Sally Hansen one day and I LOVED it but I wanted to get another shade similar just a little lighter. I seen Valentine from Revlon and picked it up.
It stays nicely, it hasn't chipped and I've had it on for 2 or 3 days now. What I don't like about it is the face that it took 3 coats for it to look somewhat even and opaque. You can still see that some spots are slightly darker..
I only ended up picking up this colour and I'm very resistant on giving them another chance.
I have a couple topcoats from this brand and I've been disappointed with every single one.
Ugh.

November 07, 2016

Ce n'est pas mon vernis préféré ,mais ils ne sont pas dispendieux et ils tiennent assez bien sur l'ongle.Je le recommande pour ceux et celles qui n'en mettent pas trop souvent ou qui ont un faible budget!

October 30, 2016

I own maybe 5 colours from Revlon and love each and every single one of them (some of them even more than OPI or Essie). Why? Well, first from the colours I own, they are highly pigmented. I can get away with 1 coat, sometimes I need 2. I really like the brush, unlike Essie's, which I find a little too small and round, Revlon's brush is flatter and wider and fans out nicely. The formula self-levels out quite nicely as well. If you ever make any mistakes, Seche Vite will fix it. Lastly, it is affordable. When I catch it on sale, I can buy 2 for the price of 1 Essie nail polish. They have a wide colour selection, but I wish there were more soft, neutral colours and pastels like Essie.

October 13, 2016

The thin consistency of this nail polish makes it easy to control how much you apply on your nails ultimately preventing a large build up that causes peeling. I really like the narrow size of the brush that allows for precise 'painting'. I find that revlon nail polish lasts the longest on my nails without chipping and lasts the longest in the bottle before becoming clumpy/too sticky to use. I also love the huge range of colours they offer!

October 01, 2016

Super bon vernis à ongle rouge classique à avoir chez soi. Bonne tenue sur les ongles. Ne s'écaille pas rapidement. Belle couleur opaque en une seule couche.

October 01, 2016

Lots of colors you can choose from. The staying power is pretty good. I find some of the colors I have bought are a bit runny so I end up applying 3 coats.

September 21, 2016

So i am really pleased when it comes to Revlon nail polish. I bought a few different colours on sale and did some swatching. I was very happy with the outcome. The colour goes on smooth and the pigment is fantastic.

July 28, 2016

Great product. The quality is good and it last long enough for me. After 5 days, my nails were exactly the same as the first day. Love the vixen shade, especially for automn. Price is good.

May 20, 2016

Good polish for the drug store. Nicely pigmented and a smooth formula. Revlon doesn't have the most imaginative colour palette, but its serviceable. Most go on in 1-2 coats, but they don't last on my nails for more than 2-3 days.

May 11, 2016

J'adore les vernis de Revlon, les couleurs font fabuleuses, je les ai presque toutes chez moi. J'adore la brosse, elle se travaille bien et le vernis aussi. J'adore les vernis transparent avec les paillettes de couleur à l'intérieur, on peut faire de très beaux résultats. Mes amies trouvent toujours que j'ai de super beaux ongles et me demandent toujours ce que j'ai utilisé. Ils sont faciles à trouver et sont souvent en spécial donc le prix est très avantageux pour la qualité du vernis!!