Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Foundation Reviews

Ranked #469 out of 595 in Foundation

June 29, 2016

This foundation is heavy feeling. Makes me look fake, it does not blend in well and it seems to enhance blemishes more than hide them. Very disappointing.

April 19, 2016

This product is a lil more expensive but totatly Worthed IT, you don't have to apply a hole lot it cover and it applies very well , and smooth , after you done you don't even feel like there anything on ur face almost , it's really light but cover what you need , and does what u needed it to do, and it doesn't take much a lil goes a long ways so really if you think about it it's gonna last longer !! I would absolutely recommend this to any of my friend or colleague as I love it and will continue using from now on this is my choice !!!

February 08, 2016

Unfortunately I did not care too much for this mousse makeup. It was very drying and really did not provide very good coverage. It felt like it was just lying on my skin like a face mask that I should go and peel off. It also made my face feel tight . I have had great success with other revlon foundations and would say that this one is just an oppsy!!! I think every brand has it's successes and failures and unfortunately this one in my opinion failed.

January 20, 2016

The colour matching is excellent... and that was about it.

The coverage of this foundation is very light. Too light for me, as it barely covered anything that I wanted to conceal. What took me by surprise is the sparkly nature of the liquid. Why? It made me look unnaturally shiny from close up. Was it the mica? It wasn't obvious from further away, but still. Not needed.

Lasting power was okay, but don't expect it to last all day long.

May 27, 2015

Not bad in the coverage department (for a nice light foundation) but my biggest pet peeve is the mess this stuff makes! The mousse gets trapped in the spout and the stuff practically turns to liquid when you touch it so watch out for drips on your clothing! (speaking from experience!)

April 01, 2015

I don't like the aerosol container at all but the product itself is decent. I find it dispenses too much at a time and it's messy to use. I do however like the coverage and the feel on my face. The one complaint I have about the actual foundation itself is that midday it starts to get oily looking which is a no no for my combination skin. Not the best foundation but not the worst either. I think its best suited to those with normal to dry skin.

September 04, 2014

I think that this mousse is very heavy feeling. You can definitely tell that it is there and it is oily!

August 12, 2014

I love this product...goes on smoothly and has a velevety finish...covers imperfections well and feels light on the skin. Love the lack of mess too!

December 26, 2013

I am rating this foundation as a dupe for Lancome's Teint Idole Fresh Wear foundation, which is my regular daily foundation.

The packaging of this foundation is unique in that it is an aerosol container. The foundation comes out in a mousse/foam, which is pretty light. I use a buffing brush to dab the foundation over my tzone, then buff it outward.

The foundation covers quite well, but does not last all day without needing an oil blotting sheet and some powder. Be careful not to over apply or you will look cakey! I moisturize well beforehand, and use a very small amount of foundation.

Perfect for my 27 year old combination skin with few blemishes. Not the same as my Lancome foundation, but good for everyday at less than half the price!

September 25, 2013

I was so excited to find this after seeing a make up artist I love on t.v. spraying cover-up on a sponge for all her clients and the airbrush title also gave me high hopes. When I got home I was disappointed to find this product just oozed out mousse which was no different than out of a jar. Not much coverage considering how heavy and cakey it seemed on my face. It also enhanced my pores and made my wrinkles stand out. To be fair that could be solely due to my age being in my 40's, a younger person may have better results but def. not a product for mature skin.