Revlon Photoready Concealer
Good

Revlon Photoready Concealer Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 389 in Concealer

October 30, 2016

This was the very first drugstore concealer I bought and it was amazing. It blended super easily into the skin and covered most of my acne scars and didn't cling to the dry patches on my skin.

October 29, 2016

Revlon photoready concealer is the one of best concealer from drug store. Although I am do not like the shimmery Revlon photoready foundation, I rave about this concealer. Unlike the foundation, THIS got a matte finished and great cremy consistency with good coverage for dark circle. Easy to blend out. Product definitely last very long as little go a long way. Been using this for the last 5 years.

April 01, 2015

I always use Revlon I love their cosmetics for years and I find Revlon's PhotoReady Concealer is the best brand I have ever tried. I use it every day after I apply my primer to help hide dark spots, redness, blemishes and dark eye circles. It really does a great job helping my face and skin look flawless. I carry it in my purse in my makeup bag to do touch ups during the day or evening when needed. I can;t say enough how much I recommend this product by Revlon .

April 01, 2015

hide imperfections very well , does apply with fingers, soft on the skin.

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge