Revlon Photoready Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #413 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

Easily create limitless looks with one palette.
Each palette features a primer, 3 highly pigmented shadows, and a sparkle top coat. Use wet for more colour intensity. Add sparkle top coat for a multi-dimensional, intensely shimmering effect.

*Description via company website.

August 17, 2016

This is a mid-priced eye shadow, but it offers a wide range of colours. I never seem to use all of them, so I end up buying a new container before all the colours are gone. However, the powder does stay on for most of the day. I will need to reapply if I go out in the evening.

May 04, 2016

I have this shade in Impressionist and have rebought the product several times since the initial purchase. This is very easy to apply and can even be applied well with just fingers. The colors blend together well and easily. I usually only use two of the options, the bottom left on the inner corners of my eyes, and the main eyeshadow on my lids. The shadows have decent staying power, but I would recommend a primer. I would purchase again :)

March 29, 2016

J'ai beaucoup aimé cet ensemble de Revlon. Tout y est pour un maquillage des yeux facile à accomplir. C'est génial d'y avoir pensé. J'avais reçu cet ensemble du magasine ELLE dans le cadre du Grand Prix de la Beauté.

March 29, 2016

I picked this one up today beacause I really liked the colors. #523 Rustic. it has everything you need to go from daytime to nighttime , making you Photo ready . It is compact , fits right in your purse for any touch ups which I really like. it also has a helpful picture on the back if you need help on applying .

October 09, 2015

It's easy to apply, all you have to do is follow the colour pallet. Great eyeshadows for the price

March 02, 2015

Amazing love the different colours. The 520 is my fave.

August 05, 2014

It is useful to have all colours that complement each other in one little container to apply.

May 29, 2014

I really like this eye shadow, it's laid out perfectly with great instructions! I don't need to have several separate cases and it stays on nice!

April 15, 2014

Stays on better that some - didn't like the feeling on my eyelids. Can be hard to get off. Love the colours though.

February 20, 2014

Love this product. It is a all in one with great instructions. Great for the beginners or for someone that does not want to carry several containers of eye shadows to get the same effect.

Neuven added a new review for