Revlon PhotoReady Foundation Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 595 in Foundation

Revlon PhotoReady Powder eliminates shine and evens skin tone. Photochromatic pigments bend, reflect and diffuse light to help erase flaws. A micro-refined ultra-lightweight texture with a soft, luminous finish.
Revlon PhotoReady Powder is oil and fragrance free with SPF 14.
See their main website for more details at: www.revlon.com

November 28, 2016

Tried this Photoready Foundation recently, b ut it was not my favourite. I noticed after I applied there was an added shimmer which just enhanced my imperfections. It does go on smoothly and easy to blend in which i would consider great pros, however the shimmer was a disadvantage on my side.

November 28, 2016

I've been a longtime fan of Revlon Photoready Foundation. It was always long lasting and a great colour match for my skin. However, they have changed the formula. My skin colour no longer matched the number that I had been using for years, the new 003 was WAY darker, more like what I would purchase for late summer use!

Besides the darkness of the new formula, I also find it's no where near as long lasting as the old formula. It only lasts about 2 hours without needing to be blotted, whereas the previous formula, I could get away with 6 hours!

I'm honestly not sure if I'll purchase this again or continue on in my search for a better foundation. I'm so disappointed that they changed the formula.

October 31, 2016

Le fond de teint de revlon procure un grande couvrance. Je le porte seulement pour des soirée car trop lourd pour le jour je trouve. Bon fond de teint,beau fini sur la peau.

October 29, 2016

This was not a winner in my books. I was so excited to get it because I had been using the revlon colorstay for years. Upon use it was water and did not blend right. It did nothing to hide any imperfections and left my face greasy looking and shiny. It rubs off easily on clothes, boyfriend etcetera. I am sure someone with super dry skin and no flaws may benefit from this product, or someone who is not active. The sweat alone makes it come off and when it gets in your eyes it burns. I was very surprised because I had heard so many rave reviews on this product. It is definitely not for me.

October 29, 2016

The Revlon photo ready line seem to always have shimmers within the the products. This foundation is not ideal if you have some imperfection your face, some of my scars still appear noticeable with some coverage. The shimmer make the face look very wide if you don't contour face. Now I use only for highlight in certain area of face.

September 23, 2016

This is definitely a product that I love. I have been using this since high school and I graduated 6 years ago lol. I love everything about it and have not tried any other kind of foundation. Highly recommend it!

September 09, 2016

I have been purchasing this foundation for years now! Even though it is a tad pricey it is the foundation that works best for me. It lasts all day without rubbing off and it hides my uneven skin tone well! It also comes in a big variety of shades so you are sure to find one that matches your skin! This is the only foundation I will use- I've used too many bad foundations in the past and finally found one that is perfect!!

July 10, 2016

Great foundation for the price. Great color selection available in yellow pink or neutral undertones.. Use as a siummer foundation. Very dewey and natural looking

June 17, 2016

I'm really pale, so I struggle to find a foundation that matches my colour without looking like a mask and that I also like the feel of. I'm a redhead, which means super pale skin and freckles - which I don't really want to cover up completely - but I do want to even out my skin tone.

This foundation is my favourite that I have tried. It blends easily, it matches my skin tone and it lasts all day without getting overly greasy looking or losing much coverage. It makes a great base for all my other makeup as well. I like the little pump feature on the bottle. It makes it super easy to dispense, rather than the bottles that you have to tip and try to pour.

I didn't find an issue with the smell, like some other reviewers mentioned. The last foundation I used however had a very strong smell, which was one of the reasons I needed a change.

Overall, I'm extremely happy with this foundation. The colour is perfect, it blends like a dream, it has staying power without getting dry or greasy and it's affordable. Basically everything that I'm looking for in a foundation.

May 11, 2016

I was a bit disappointed by this foundation. I had high expectations since there were a lot of commercials about it, but i did not find it impressing at all. It has a medium coverage and the texture is a bit liquid. There are a lot of choices of colors, which is a positive point though.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for