Revlon PhotoReady Foundation Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 652 in Foundation

Revlon PhotoReady Powder eliminates shine and evens skin tone. Photochromatic pigments bend, reflect and diffuse light to help erase flaws. A micro-refined ultra-lightweight texture with a soft, luminous finish.
Revlon PhotoReady Powder is oil and fragrance free with SPF 14.
See their main website for more details at: www.revlon.com

March 25, 2017

I found the liquid foundation to be to heavy and sticky on my skin and felt It to leave a rather cakey look on my face and that's not what I want from a foundation , I have also tried the powder version on this kind and I don't mind that also leaves a rather dusty and thick layer look if your not careful

March 07, 2017

This foundation easily rivals the expensive foundations you can find at Sephora. It stays put all day; even after long work shifts and doesn't need to be touched up with powder.

February 28, 2017

This foundation offers good coverage and I like that it has a pump. My issue with this foundation and the reason I will not repurchase is because there is shimmer/glitter within it. At first I didn't notice but then I realized after I put it on and looked at it in the sun, my face was COVERED in glitter. Looked super cheap and is not flattering at all.

November 28, 2016

Tried this Photoready Foundation recently, b ut it was not my favourite. I noticed after I applied there was an added shimmer which just enhanced my imperfections. It does go on smoothly and easy to blend in which i would consider great pros, however the shimmer was a disadvantage on my side.

November 28, 2016

I've been a longtime fan of Revlon Photoready Foundation. It was always long lasting and a great colour match for my skin. However, they have changed the formula. My skin colour no longer matched the number that I had been using for years, the new 003 was WAY darker, more like what I would purchase for late summer use!

Besides the darkness of the new formula, I also find it's no where near as long lasting as the old formula. It only lasts about 2 hours without needing to be blotted, whereas the previous formula, I could get away with 6 hours!

I'm honestly not sure if I'll purchase this again or continue on in my search for a better foundation. I'm so disappointed that they changed the formula.

October 31, 2016

Le fond de teint de revlon procure un grande couvrance. Je le porte seulement pour des soirée car trop lourd pour le jour je trouve. Bon fond de teint,beau fini sur la peau.

October 29, 2016

This was not a winner in my books. I was so excited to get it because I had been using the revlon colorstay for years. Upon use it was water and did not blend right. It did nothing to hide any imperfections and left my face greasy looking and shiny. It rubs off easily on clothes, boyfriend etcetera. I am sure someone with super dry skin and no flaws may benefit from this product, or someone who is not active. The sweat alone makes it come off and when it gets in your eyes it burns. I was very surprised because I had heard so many rave reviews on this product. It is definitely not for me.

October 29, 2016

The Revlon photo ready line seem to always have shimmers within the the products. This foundation is not ideal if you have some imperfection your face, some of my scars still appear noticeable with some coverage. The shimmer make the face look very wide if you don't contour face. Now I use only for highlight in certain area of face.

September 23, 2016

This is definitely a product that I love. I have been using this since high school and I graduated 6 years ago lol. I love everything about it and have not tried any other kind of foundation. Highly recommend it!

September 09, 2016

I have been purchasing this foundation for years now! Even though it is a tad pricey it is the foundation that works best for me. It lasts all day without rubbing off and it hides my uneven skin tone well! It also comes in a big variety of shades so you are sure to find one that matches your skin! This is the only foundation I will use- I've used too many bad foundations in the past and finally found one that is perfect!!