Revlon PhotoReady Insta-Fix

Revlon PhotoReady Insta-Fix Reviews

Ranked #262 out of 623 in Foundation

June 30, 2016

Very easy application. Sometime I blend it in with my fingers or a makeup brush. Provides a medium to full coverage, will just need to add concealer to any problem areas. This lasts for the majority of the day, but does ware-off overtime, especially with my oily skin. I do think this produces less oil on my face than my Revlon colourstay foundation though.

June 03, 2016

I received a free sample from the Best New Products show and I got lucky that the colour matched my skin tone. Very impressed with the coverage and feel. It blends perfectly and feels very lightweight. It gives the perfect amount of coverage and doesn't feel too heavy (for a stick type foundation). This will be in my staples for sure. Love the convenient stick format. Great sampling ...worked on me!

February 15, 2016

I abolutely love this foundation/stick. I use it to contour my face with different shades and it comes off very smooth and not sticky. It also lasts a long time and comes in many many different colours.

December 04, 2014

A stick foundation may seem intimidating to use at first, but I promise you, Revlon's are the absolute best! They are the EASIEST things to use. They are perfect for popping into your purse so you can now do touch ups on the go. They glide on smoothly, but still have a fairly matte finish. What is great about this foundation is that you can acquire a more natural look with it, in addition to layering it on top of other products for more coverage. Can you say multifunctional?! What more can you ask for!

phow added a new review for
    Yookidoo Discovery Playhouse