Revlon Powder Blush

Revlon Powder Blush Reviews

Ranked #368 out of 512 in Blush

Ultra-soft powder blush adds a natural burst of color to your cheeks. Pressed powder formula blends smoothly and easily for a streak-free finish. Pop-out mirror is perfect for easy application anywhere, anytime.

April 22, 2016

Thankyou for this product. It is very easy to apply. Lots of colours. Lasts all day. Excellent product. Feels light and soft. Goes on smooth and there are no smear marks. Does not make my face break out

February 17, 2016

I have used many products from Revlon and I like the brand. But the blush is not my favorite from Revlon.. The colors available are nice but get caky after few hours

March 02, 2015

Oh Baby! Pink is a very pretty light pink with just a hint of sheen. It's similar to Benefit's Dandelion boxed blush, which many fair-toned people love as an easy cheek colour, and deeper skin tones like as a highlight. The difference is that Dandelion has some evident glitter.

I absolutely adore the coral shade, Classy Coral since it's vibrant and lively without looking unnatural. I've been really into the Revlon Cream Blush in Coral Reef, which you can see a review on here.

The little brushes are almost identical to the ones included in Chanel's blush compacts. The Revlon ones are SO soft, nothing like typical drugstore applicators. They're honestly what make these blushes worth the price tag.

October 28, 2014

Packaging is not very nice and I can't stand the formula. The color selection is terrible in my opinion. I do not recommend it to anyone.

August 10, 2014

This blush is more affordable than higher end makeup still with good quality. It works well but be careful with how much you apply. It's a matte blush and I regularly prefer something with a bit more sheen. Especially in the warmer months.

September 22, 2011

I love my Revlon blush in "perfectly peach" - it is a true perfectly peachy color! It doesn't look too orange or weird looking and is super affordable and gorgeous. They have a wonderful variety of colors and everyone is sure to find a nice blush there. I love the blushes and will definitely be repurchasing and reccomending to all my friends. A great quality and a great price - I'm hooked!

February 13, 2009

I have this blush in Tawny Peach, which is a really nice subtle color to use if you have paler skin. It gives you a natural look and blends nicely into your skin.

March 01, 2007

Mhm! Perfect! My "Disgards" bag is chock full of blushes I spent days mulling over, inspecting, then finally tossed. I've ravaged every isle of every drugstore in a 15 mi radius, clicked on every color of every type of every brand on sephora, read each description, and finally moved on. They were either too hard to apply, too barbie, lacked pigment, sticky, just a bad color match, or - the worst - sparkly. My goal in a blush is to look like a light spring breeze just kissed my cheeks, not like I've been dipped face first in a kindergarten art class.
    And here she is - that perfect, natural spring glow. The best advice I've heard regarding blush is to get one that matches your own natural blush - pinch your cheek. Duh. But this was the first blush I bought with that in mind, and it worked. I have this in #04 Softspoken Pink. It looks totally natural, and I cannot mess it up. It blends perfectly, and literally looks just like my skin with no sparkles. I dab a little baby oil on the crest of my cheekbones, and out I go. I'll be sticking with this one.