Revlon Powerdy 200w

Revlon Powerdy 200w Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1860 out of 2162 in Hair Care

July 20, 2010

I have read a lot of good reviews about this product before buying it. The price was good, and it came with a few accessories (comb, brush, rolls, clips, nozzles), which is great.

I liked how it has a high voltage, thus making it powerful. It has two heat settings and a cooling button, which is handy.

Now the product has a few design flaws. First, and every reviews I read about says this: the electrical cord is too short.

Second, it is heavy. From what I read on different reviews, people think it is lightweight but it is NOT.

Third, the hairdryer is too long, so I end up hitting myself everytime I used it.

Fourht, everytime I was pushing the off button, it wouldnt stay there and I had to shut it off at least twice so it would work.

Last, and I haven't read that anywhere, so I don't know if it's just my device or an actual product problem... The plug actually melted in my electrical socket!!!! Now I cannot use this socket anymore, it is filled with plastic... ( I guess the plastic part was too close to the socket i.e. inside it. I have never seen that! I'm returning the product tonight! It has a 2 years warranty, I had it for a month.