Revlon Precision Eye Lash Curler Reviews

Ranked #427 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

January 04, 2016

I find that with eyelash curlers, you truly do get what you pay for. This on is just okay. Tends to curl lashes at a bit of a sharper angle than is desirable. Plus pad wears down quickly, affecting the quality of the curl you get. I know pads are replaceable, but I don't find this curler worth it.

December 02, 2015

I would recommend buying a higher quality Eye Lash Curler if you use them often. I have very thick eye lashes that like to stick out straight and don't like to curl. I had tried Revlon Precision Eye Lash Curler and it did nothing for me. My eye lashes lost their curl very quickly.

December 02, 2015

I wasn't thrilled with this product at all it didn't work the way I wanted it to,I found I had to use it twice just to get my lashes curled

August 15, 2014

I feel like this eyelash curler actually works very well. Despite that the pad keeps breaking down, this eyelash curler produces a pretty good curl that holds up ok, but is one of the longer and rounder drugstore eyelash curlers, This fits my eyes pretty well, but i can never get all the way to the base as it is too curved. the engineering of the connection to the side is also slightly annoying as that sometimes pokes into my eye. The eyelash curler is also more unwieldy as the shape is a tad awkward, but it is a nice curler.

February 27, 2014

I purchased a Revlon Eye Lash Curler last week at our local Rexall on clearance for $3.00. Hadn't used one for years and thought I would give it a try. The Revlon curler was very easy to use and gave me great results. No pulling, nice even pressure and the pads are very soft. At $3.00 it was well worth the price!

October 13, 2013

I'm been using this for more than 5 years now. I love the design and it curls my lashes nicely. It's cheap and last a long time.

February 25, 2009

didnt like it!! curled my lashes but they looked warped

July 30, 2008

I was not happy with this eyelash curler. It did curl my lashes, but it made them messed up and wonky. It takes a really long time just to get a decent curl. The rubber pad wore out in 2 weeks and the curler did not fit my eye so I was unable to get close to the lash line. Although it does work, this product is truly a torture device and it pinched. Some people say it works fine but I am not happy with it.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender