Revlon Revitalift

Revlon Revitalift Reviews

Ranked #982 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 04, 2016

This is one of the better facial moisturizers out there. I like it even better than the vichy product I was using prior It leaves my skin soft and glowing. Really improves the dry look of tiny lines. It is also very inexpensive. It's worth a try.

January 26, 2010

I found this for aprox. $20 Canadian @ RC Superstore although it does regularly go on sale.
AWESOME product. I am past 40 now and more concerned with slowing the signs of aging. This product is a 30ml pump with two products that dispense as one with each pump. The red side is a mineral based tightening gel, the white side a retinol wrinkle cream. Use this as your day lotion or under other day/night creams.
I found it had an immediate, visable improvement on how firm my skin looks. It doesnt seem as pronounced as a tightening eye cream, though I do believe this brand has a seperate eye product.

Will be making htis my staple face product!

May 20, 2009

Even though I'm a little young to be worrying about wrinkles, I bought this product at CVS when they were offering it for free after extra care bucks. Anyway I decided to try it, and WOW! It made my skin sooooo soft! It comes in a long tube which can easily fit into a drawer, and the smell is nice too. I told my mom about this product and she went out and bought it and likes it too! She says she can see that her face is smoother after using this product.