Revlon Scented Nail Enamel in Coconut Crush

Revlon Scented Nail Enamel in Coconut Crush Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1048 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

February 28, 2013

I love all things coconut. And I like a nice white nail polish from time to time. So I tried Revlon's Coconut Crush (340) polish that boasts a smelly shimmer for your nails.

Application and Appearance
Applies easily. It's a little thin, but I suspect that has something to do with the added fragrance. If I look closely, I can see streaks in the application, but they're not glaringly obvious. 2 coats gives a finish that is still a little sheer, with a nice shimmer.

Scent
It's by no means overpowering, but it really does smell! I wouldn't say it's a true coconut smell - a little perfumey, if that makes sense. But, it really does have a scent. In my experience, the fragrance gets weaker by the second day, though, and is nearly gone in a couple more days. And - full disclosure here - I felt kind wierd smelling my fingertips! Unless you're a chronic nose-picker, you probably won't smell this as much as you'd like.

Durability
I find this polish gets more nicks than others. It doesn't necessarily chip from the end more than average, but I had noticeable little scratches and gouges on the surface. Again, maybe the finish isn't as hard, due to the added fragrance...?
Note: I did not use a top coat for fear that it would mask the scent.

Removal
Can be easily removed with standard remover.

Bottom line
The scent is a neat novelty; the colour is average; the quality is just alright. It delivers scent as promised, but you could just paint your nails up all nice and pretty and use smelly hand cream, too.

Knorr Onion Soup Mix

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear