Revlon Super Length Mascara

Revlon Super Length Mascara Reviews

Ranked #238 out of 802 in Mascara

January 19, 2017

I love this mascara. It's definitely my latest go-to. I love the wide and lengthy brush. I definitely notice how long it makes my lashes look. It is a bit trickier applying to my lower lashes, but overall it's a great product.

July 22, 2016

For this being a drugstore mascara it's pretty good. I like dark, lengthening mascaras and this did both. BUT I find it made my lashes stick out straight and pointy, where as most mascaras curve your lashes.

July 08, 2016

Maybe it's because I layer my mascara on too heavily but I found this mascara flaked onto my cheeks, which is not a problem I usually notice with most mascaras I've tried. I didn't find the length payoff to be worth the price. Also, the brush is not well-suited for lower lash application, so you might need a separate mascara for lower lashes.

March 17, 2016

I was really excited to try out one of the new Revlon Mascara's so I went with the "Super Length" option. I have been using this product for 2 months now and am definitely not impressed. It could be that the brush is not a great option for my lashes, but I also find that at the end of the day flakes of the product have been appearing under my eyes. I am open to trying another one of the mascara's from this line but I wouldn't go back and purchase this option.

February 03, 2016

Revlon recently came out with five or so new mascaras all promising different things, well let me tell you, they did not let down! I chose the lengthening one because I already have pretty thick lashes that will hold a curl, I love the formulation and the huge brush applicator on this new product! Again, the wand is huge and super dense and I will totally repurchase!

January 29, 2016

Love the big brush applicator and goes on smoothly, but it tends to smear/rub off under the eyes when wearing it all day.

kristina13 added a new review for