Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss with SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

This glossy formula combines sheer color with exclusive LiquiSilk mega-moisturizers and vitamins, while light-reflecting spheres create amazing shine. SPF 15 provides added protection. It's the gloss of glosses. Wear it solo or slicked over Super Lustrous Lipstick. Available in 10 amazingly glossy shades!

November 30, 2016

A few months back I received a discount coupon for a Revlon product and I ended up purchasing this lip gloss. I love it. I got a subtle peachy colour and it is just fantastic during the cold winter months when my lips tend to chap. The gloss stays put and doesn't run. Very good quality and will last me quite a while.

August 18, 2016

This is a well-priced lip-gloss that comes in a rainbow of colours. It goes on well and is no as sticky as some others I've tried. I do have to reapply it throughout the day, but it is worth it for the plumped look it gives my lips.

May 27, 2016

This is the lip gloss I keep coming back to. It has great shine without being sticky and wears well. I just bought the shade Super Natural and that's what it is- a pinky nude shade that's perfect to wear every day. I have always loved the added benefit of keeping my lips from drying out in the winter time- it actually provides a great barrier from the frigid cold. It's an overall great product! I often find it on sale but even at regular price it's worth it!

May 01, 2016

I tend to go for lip glosses rather than lipsticks and I really like these glosses, the colors are great and they look and feel great on. I like the fact that Revlon has added a SPF 15. I do find the glosses to be a bit sticky but that won't stop me from continuing to buy this brand.

March 12, 2016

I was on the hunt for some lipgloss. This one was on sale $3.99 at Shoppers. I ended up buying 3 and really liking the product. Nice texture and feel to it, and it stays on for a while. The colours are pretty nice too

March 06, 2016

This is a great product.I don't wear alot of lipstick,I tend to lean toward lipgloss, it doesn't feel as heavy or cakey as lipstick,I want just a hint of color and some shine.Its pretty affordable and comes in some really nice tints of color and the fact you get protection from the sun is an extra bonus

February 28, 2016

This used to be my go to gloss, until I stopped using glosses altogether. There wasn't really a scent I could detect nor was their any flavour. More importantly, the gloss wasn't overly sticky either, so it was nice to have on the lips. The colour payoff was pretty good always. It didn't really dry out my lips, but it didn't last too long, which was alright, as it was a gloss.

February 28, 2016

It smells bad, the colour does not show up! But it is a pretty Sticky lip gloss (witch I like because it make it last longer). It a goos lip gloss to add over a colour to give it some shine

February 24, 2016

This has a strong pigmentation and lasts quite awhile before you need to reapply, it is quite on the sticky side though so I do feel like I know I'm wearing it all day long. Definitely a gloss I wear when my hair is up or you will find strands stuck to your lips all day. It's a nice little gloss to keep in your purse when you need a quick lip colour.

February 04, 2016

The colours and the duration of the lipgloss are great! Only issue is how sticky it is, my hair was constantly sticking to it but I really did love how it lasted me an entire night! The colours look really great on as well