Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 1014 in Lipstick

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick has 72 fabulous, fashionable shades, and offers the widest range of colors, so you are sure to find one that looks gorgeous on you! Packed with mega-moisturizers and vitamins C and E for soft, smooth, sexy lips. Your lips stay conditioned for lasting smoothness while the color stays rich and true. Visit revlon.ca for more information.

November 30, 2016

This is a great lipstick that is so beneficial for your delicate lips. I love the shine and how it moisturized at the same time as lasting long and looking great. It comes I. So many different shades I wish I could have them all.

November 02, 2016

Les rouges à lèvres de revlon sont tellement de bonne qualité pour un prix trop économique. Il y a beaucoup de choix de couleurs. J'ai la couleur black cherry chez moi et je l'adore !

November 02, 2016

I just got the Coralberry shade which is a nice pink with only a hint of orange mixed in. I'm not happy with the coverage of it; on me it took a lot of swipes to see the colour against my lip tone, and afterwards I feel that the colour is depositing unevenly. As well the matte effect does not work with me and with this stick it's an absolute must to go over top with a gloss coat to even things out and make it pop. It'll do for me for now as a casual day lip enhancer. I think it just isn't working for me in particular, but the colour swatch on my wrist looked amazing. Maybe I'll try another shade.

September 27, 2016

I have the shade champagne on ice. On the lips its a beautiful metallic rose gold. Has shimmer. Doesn't just glide on, but has good pigmentation. Stays on after eating, doesn't get on the chin. Feels heavy on the lips.

September 26, 2016

I have this in the colour Black Cherry and I am a huge fan! The colour payoff is so rich and dramatic, perfect for the fall and winter seasons. Not to mention that the product stays for several hours without touch-ups. This is one of my favourite lipstick formulas, and it is a bonus that it is an affordable drugstore product! I cannot wait to try out all the other colours in the range!

September 20, 2016

I have the colour Black Cherry and I love it! The colour is so rich and dramatic and it stays for several hours. One of my favourite lipsticks ever. I can't wait to try the other colours in this line.

July 29, 2016

I tried this product in both 801- Pink Cloud and as well as 027 - Violet Frenzy. I found Violet Frenzy to be my favourite out of the two, its super pigmented! Pink Cloud did not have a lot of pigment and doesn't last that long.

June 12, 2016

IF you can grab it on sale, 4.99 is a great deal for a great lipstick. I own Blushing Mauve (pearl finish) and Love That Red (creme finish) and both are so versatile and great. Blushing Mauve is my MLBB and wears beautifully throught the day, and Love That Red is a universal red that is not too warm or cool, although it shows up more cool on my warm skin.

June 02, 2016

The Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Lovestruck is by far my favourite lipstick. The colour is a perfect pink (with almost purple-y blue undertones). It's long lasting and a great bright colour.

May 26, 2016

It is my first red lipstick. So far I've used some lip gloss. But I'm sick and tired of glitter and sticky. I want to try a mat lipstick. I selected and it is perfect for my lip by gradation.