Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara Reviews

Ranked #241 out of 802 in Mascara

October 08, 2016

I'm a disappointed with this product because although it makes great lashes (fuller, longer) it flakes like crazy!!! It applied it at 8 in the morning and by noon I had a lot of black dust under my eyes...not a cute look!!!

September 29, 2016

First off, I love the way the mascara bottle looks. It has a red cap with a black wand and looks very chic. The actual mascara brush is very small, and to me it goes on pretty clumpy. It is easier to make your lashes look accidentally clumpy with this mascara, and I really hate clumpy lashes. I would not buy again, but I will finish off the mascara that I have.

September 14, 2016

Revlon ultimate All in one mascara is a step beyond perfection. With no need to worry about smudges or runs or clumps. When you step outside, you feel your makeup was done by a professional.

July 11, 2016

Une toute nouvelle brosse de petit format qui permet facilement d'atteindre tout les cils. Plutôt facile à appliquer et bonne texture! Mascara de tout les jours, un bel éclat sans trop!

June 24, 2016

Although this wasn't horrible I didn't find it great either. I guess if you were just looking to make your lashes a bit longer and thicker this would be for you but I like mascara that makes my lashes pop!

June 11, 2016

Bought this two weeks ago very impressed great volume and length and made my lashes so much fuller and longer in love with Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara.

June 11, 2016

Thank god i didn't pay full price for this mascara! It has a great colour ( i like my lashes very black) but other than than it doesn't volumize, lengthen or do any of that.... The brush is super tiny and the bristles are not defined at all so i had to go over my lashes a million times and still couldn't achieve my desired length. I hate the applicator, because of the style of the tube the applicator is awkward to hold in my hand too. will not be buying again.

May 13, 2016

Revlon Ultimate all in one mascara génial ! Le premier qui me donne en une seule couche le même résultat que les mascara 3 d à plusieurs couche. Définitivement le meilleur que j'ai pu essayer !

May 09, 2016

je n'aime pas la mini forme ovale pour atteindre chaque cil..... la brosse est trop petite pour moi; je des cils assez long mais très fins donc la mimi brosse ca me fait travailler beaucoup, je dois en mettre 2 couche pour que ca soit beau---trop travail pour moi. J'aime le noir intense par exemple

May 09, 2016

This product really didn't work on my lashes. I usually like Revlon mascara and thought that the all in one concept would work really well. Unfortunately, it made my lashes stick together and look stringy. It didn't do much in the volume department and while they did lengthen them, it was at the expense of them looking sparse because they didn't separate. I'm pretty disappointed in this product and definitely will not buy it again, or the others part of this line.