Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara Reviews

Ranked #222 out of 821 in Mascara

February 25, 2017

I have amazing lashes, without mascara. But a good mascara will enhance them and make people ask if they're real! This brand certainly does it for me. I find I need to add more (brush for longer) than other brands I've tried, to reach my desired effect - which brings down the value for me, but it looks amazing. Lashes are longer, thicker and far from clumpy (huge plus). It lasts all day no problem too. Top 4! Bravo!

February 08, 2017

I found this mascara hard to put on even. It has a very different brush and I found it wanted to glob on the end of the brush. It has fibers iln it that dragged when you put it on. I think that was the reason for clumping on the brush.

January 29, 2017

The waterproof version of this mascara is very effective in keeping the mascara on. It comes off fairly easily with makeup remover. The only down side is it can be clumpy so you have to apply it gently and only with a light layer. It's good if you want some lash definition that's waterproof!

October 08, 2016

I'm a disappointed with this product because although it makes great lashes (fuller, longer) it flakes like crazy!!! It applied it at 8 in the morning and by noon I had a lot of black dust under my eyes...not a cute look!!!

September 29, 2016

First off, I love the way the mascara bottle looks. It has a red cap with a black wand and looks very chic. The actual mascara brush is very small, and to me it goes on pretty clumpy. It is easier to make your lashes look accidentally clumpy with this mascara, and I really hate clumpy lashes. I would not buy again, but I will finish off the mascara that I have.

September 14, 2016

Revlon ultimate All in one mascara is a step beyond perfection. With no need to worry about smudges or runs or clumps. When you step outside, you feel your makeup was done by a professional.

July 11, 2016

Une toute nouvelle brosse de petit format qui permet facilement d'atteindre tout les cils. Plutôt facile à appliquer et bonne texture! Mascara de tout les jours, un bel éclat sans trop!

June 24, 2016

Although this wasn't horrible I didn't find it great either. I guess if you were just looking to make your lashes a bit longer and thicker this would be for you but I like mascara that makes my lashes pop!

June 11, 2016

Bought this two weeks ago very impressed great volume and length and made my lashes so much fuller and longer in love with Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara.

June 11, 2016

Thank god i didn't pay full price for this mascara! It has a great colour ( i like my lashes very black) but other than than it doesn't volumize, lengthen or do any of that.... The brush is super tiny and the bristles are not defined at all so i had to go over my lashes a million times and still couldn't achieve my desired length. I hate the applicator, because of the style of the tube the applicator is awkward to hold in my hand too. will not be buying again.