Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

April 10, 2016

I purchased this lip lacquer since I had a coupon. I don't usually buy lip glosses. Purchased at Walmart Reg price approx $11. This was quite steep for me but with the coupon of $3 off, I was willing to try it.

Shade 570.
This is my favorite shade. The lacquer is a bit sticky but it takes some getting use to. Depending on your shade, I feel i need to blot my lips together often as the color sits in the creases...but with the right shade, you might not be able to tell as much. I love how it makes my lips look plumper and the lipstick stays unless you eat. All you have to do is blot your lips together and it 'revitalizes' the color again!

February 11, 2016

I have this lip lacquer in three shades and I think they are great! They are highly pigmented and have a great texture. Their texture is a bit thicker than a gloss but not at all sticky or goopy, very very smooth and comfortable to wear.

January 27, 2016

I bought the Matte HD Flirtation, and really like the colour. It definitely goes on thicker than I had thought it would, which is nice as it provides good coverage. I don't know, though, I would call it totally matte - seems to have a little liquid look to it. Still works and lasts longer than most lipsticks I've tried.

January 20, 2016

The colour that I have is called "Rose Quartz" #520, and I love it. Being fair skinned, I find it's the perfect every day colour for me to wear. It's become my default lip gloss. The one I wear the most often. I will be buying this again, it's long lasting, not sticky, the colours are really pretty. I do find it a bit expensive, the first time I purchased this I used a coupon for three dollars off. So, I will most likely purchase again when I have a Revlon coupon and/or it's on sale.

October 21, 2015

I love this lip laquer it's amazing and the colors are so vibrant I love love

June 08, 2015

I bought Tourmaline and absolutely love the colour. I also find that it adds a nice shie to my lips

March 10, 2015

What I like most about this product is that I can choose if I want my lips to be just a little tinted or a lot. It's very easy to use and very easy to apply. After a while, it dries a little bit and there's no stain on my coffee mug!

January 15, 2015

The great thing about this product is you can reduce the products you use because this lip gloss is so pigmented you can skip lip stick! I tried the colour "Tourmaline," which is a bright pretty pink! It isn't sticky and has such a high impact colour from its gel technology. It initially looks quite thick in the bottle but once applied it has a nice smooth and creamy texture. There wasn't much of a scent in the tube nor once applied either (which I personally like).