Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 1134 in Lipstick

March 11, 2017

Les couleurs sont vraiment très belle et les produits sont très mat! Ils sont plutôt confortable sur les lèvres pour des produits mats. Par contre la tenue n'est pas très bonne pour un rouge à lèvre mat, il transfert un peu et si on mange quelque chose, il faut inévitablement en rappliquer.

March 10, 2017

I really loved the color of the Revlon ultra hd matte in obsession. I wish it were more than a foil packet. I wore it to a wedding and didn’t bring the small amount remaining for reapplication because how does one travel with that? Anyhow, I thought the color was lovely and it wasn’t overly drying. I’m not sure I’m keen on the matte look–seems to highlight lines in my lips and I don’t care for that.

February 11, 2017

Im not 100% sold on these. they are matte and they are soft on your lips, not drying or tugging at all. They smell freaking awesome BUT... they do not stay on at all and they transfer on everything. Im going to keep the one I have, but i don't think i'll be repurchasing.

January 24, 2017

I have never been much to wear lipstick as i am a smoker and would have to reapply every hour. First time i used it it dried so quickly and i thought my lips felt dry and they still looked fantastic. This lip color has changed my mind about wearing lipstick all the time. Lip color lasts all day and doesn't smudge without real effort.

January 24, 2017

I've just recently tried it and I'm impressed with it. Doesnt seem to smudge to easily and the colours really pop. Also you dont need to apply to much either.

January 18, 2017

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour is lightweight and velvety and applies easily. I tried the lipcolour in 'Devotion' and this is a highly pigmented colour with great staying power. The lip brush is tapered a bit which helps to get great application in the cupid's bow area. It has a pleasant scent and a matte finish. The lipcolour stayed put all morning at work without a touch up.

Devotion is much more vibrant than it appears on the bottle or on Revlon's website. It felt very soft on my lips and I will probably pick up another colour from this line.

Please Note: I was recruited to try this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review.

January 16, 2017

J'adore tout simplement. J'ai essayé 2 couleurs et je suis une grande fan maintenant!
    Ils sont de très belles couleurs, durent LONGTEMPS.... ils laissent mes lèvres douces. Je vais probablement en acheter encore.
    SEUL point négatif : je le trouve un peu dispendieux.

January 13, 2017

This is my first time trying a Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor, I was very impressed. It kept its color all day. Dries quickly, has a soft velvet touch. Love the color selection as well! I tried a light pink and a bolder fuschia pink and love both colors! :)

January 13, 2017

I like this product but I don't love it. I love the colour but it comes off easily and leaves my lips feeling dry. There are a lot of choices for colour which is nice but I feel like I have to reapply too often and also use a moisturizer.

January 10, 2017

This is my first time trying a Ultra HD
    Matte Lipcolor, I was very impressed. It kept its color all day. Dries quickly, has a soft velvet touch. Its bold. Going to try other colors. Would like to see more lighter colors.