Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 1057 in Lipstick

January 18, 2017

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour is lightweight and velvety and applies easily. I tried the lipcolour in 'Devotion' and this is a highly pigmented colour with great staying power. The lip brush is tapered a bit which helps to get great application in the cupid's bow area. It has a pleasant scent and a matte finish. The lipcolour stayed put all morning at work without a touch up.

Devotion is much more vibrant than it appears on the bottle or on Revlon's website. It felt very soft on my lips and I will probably pick up another colour from this line.

Please Note: I was recruited to try this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review.

January 16, 2017

J'adore tout simplement. J'ai essayé 2 couleurs et je suis une grande fan maintenant!
    Ils sont de très belles couleurs, durent LONGTEMPS.... ils laissent mes lèvres douces. Je vais probablement en acheter encore.
    SEUL point négatif : je le trouve un peu dispendieux.

January 13, 2017

This is my first time trying a Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor, I was very impressed. It kept its color all day. Dries quickly, has a soft velvet touch. Love the color selection as well! I tried a light pink and a bolder fuschia pink and love both colors! :)

January 13, 2017

I like this product but I don't love it. I love the colour but it comes off easily and leaves my lips feeling dry. There are a lot of choices for colour which is nice but I feel like I have to reapply too often and also use a moisturizer.

January 10, 2017

This is my first time trying a Ultra HD
    Matte Lipcolor, I was very impressed. It kept its color all day. Dries quickly, has a soft velvet touch. Its bold. Going to try other colors. Would like to see more lighter colors.

January 07, 2017

Love this product, and apparently so do a lot of others as it's difficult to find it in stores at times.

The liquid lipstick drys quickly and has a true matte finish. The only think I haven't had luck with, that other reviewers have, is that mine doesn't seem to last as long.

January 06, 2017

I cannot say how impressed I am with the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor! I put it on around 1 o'clock and it was still there at 10PM when I was getting ready for bed. It was the first time in my life that I actually had to remove lipstick before going to bed! Normally regardless of the claims the company makes no more than 2 hours after putting a lipstick on there is no trace of it left on my lips! I also loved the fact that it didn't smear and I didn't find it all over my cup after I took a drink. The feel of it is a little different than regular lipstick (feels more like a lip stain), it has a sweet little smell to it and although I was not sure about the whole mate thing, it looked quite good on me! I love the tube itself and the wand made it easy to apply. I brought shade #635 Passion and it is an amazing color (I had a hard time picking just one, they all looked so good!) I cannot say enough good things about this lipstick, great job Revlon! I highly recommend it and I will definitely be buying it again!!!

January 03, 2017

This product was very outside of my usual zone of products as I typically do not wear lip colour of any sorts. I found the product applied easily + was very long lasting. I did not however find it to look very matte, like advertised. (I purchased this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest feedback)

October 29, 2016

This is definitely a wonderfully priced lip product for its colour payoff! The colours are bright and strongly pigmented! They are a bit shiny in nature for a matte but do stay on for a long time (you do need to touch up after eating however). Due to the applicator and liquid/cream consistency it isn't the easiest to apply a smooth line but with a steady hand is manageable. The packing is also really cute and compact (really haven't seen any other out there in this shape). The colour of the product is true to the packaging.

October 20, 2016

This is probably my favourite purchase I've ever made for a lip product. It smells amazing, looks amazing, and wear amazing. I cant believe it only cost me $6 when I bought it, I honestly wish I would have gotten more than just one. Each time I wear it I get complimented, and nobody knows that I spent so little!