Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 1019 in Lipstick

October 29, 2016

This is definitely a wonderfully priced lip product for its colour payoff! The colours are bright and strongly pigmented! They are a bit shiny in nature for a matte but do stay on for a long time (you do need to touch up after eating however). Due to the applicator and liquid/cream consistency it isn't the easiest to apply a smooth line but with a steady hand is manageable. The packing is also really cute and compact (really haven't seen any other out there in this shape). The colour of the product is true to the packaging.

October 20, 2016

This is probably my favourite purchase I've ever made for a lip product. It smells amazing, looks amazing, and wear amazing. I cant believe it only cost me $6 when I bought it, I honestly wish I would have gotten more than just one. Each time I wear it I get complimented, and nobody knows that I spent so little!

October 09, 2016

C'est un des meilleurs nude que j'ai trouvé. La couleur séduction est tout simplement parfaite pour moi. Le NUDE parfait. La texture est tres bonne, la tenue aussi mais ce qui est merveilleux est l'odeur de ce rouge. wOW !!! Je pourrais en manger

September 13, 2016

This is a product I love and hate at the same time. I always find myself reaching for it because I think it's a great liquid lipstick however it has some flaws.

So some of the reasons I love it are:
1. I love the packaging I think its sleek and professional looking, i also think the colours on the outside of the bottle are true to the colour inside the bottle.
2. I like their colour selection , I wish they had more but I think their range is good they have your basic shades, your nudes, your reds, your pinks.
3. I cannot look at this product without smelling it, it has a very fruity smell which doesn't bother me I actually prefer it to those products that smell like perfume on your lips.
4. Colour payoff. The pigmentation of this product is amazing it stays on all day and is none transferrable. It does dry completely matte but be careful the more layers add the longer it takes to mattify

Now some things I dont like:
1. Although the colour payoff is great when applying to the lips I find the consistency can be quite thin, which can make the lips look blotchy. So you need to be careful to fully cover your lips. For me I can get around this because the product works so well in other areas and the price is great that I mean why not ?

2. Mattification process. It has an interesting process to mattify for me it went on thin and felt a little sandy which completely goes away in ten seconds. But while it started to mattify i did notice some clumping and crust in the corners of my lips which very rarely happens for me. So I did have to clean my edges there, but then it went completely matte colour stayed on and it didn't feel like you were wearing anything at all

If your looking to try a new liquid lipstick I would recommend you try it. But be aware it has it's flaws. If your someone like me who can get past it definitely try it out. Would love to hear others reviews.

August 23, 2016

For the price, this is a great lipstick! I've always hated my teeth and never wore anything but a clear gloss/chap on my lips, so as a mid twenties adult, I got braces put on. They just came off 2 months ago and I've been buying lipsticks like there's no tomorrow! I bought this brand and ended up buying 4! It is not a perfect Matte, has a small sheen to it, but it's great! I love mine! I included a picture from a night out wearing my favorite red shade!

August 12, 2016

If you are looking for a completely matte lip color, this is not it. It goes onto the lips creamy and never dries down. It stays looking shiny for an hour or 2 until the lip color starts to wear, then it becomes matte but you also have lost a lot of color and product at this point. It is nice if you want a creamy lip color. The shades it comes in are lovely.

August 01, 2016

This product is highly pigmented, creamy and feels silky smooth on your lips. It is not drying like some other matte lip products and I am able to rub my lips together without feeling sticky or tacky. My lips just glide effortlessly. One application is all I need to cover my lips evenly and it does not gather in dry spots or in wrinkle/creases.The applicator is smooth too and feels great to apply. I do feel like I need to reapply a little more often than other matte lip creams (ex: NYX Liquid Suede) This stuff does have a scent though, it's neutral - not good or bad, it's just kind of there.
I really do like the packaging of this stuff, it's matte, transparent and almost has a "frosted" look to it. The colours are all nice too, it is very attractive and my eye always gets drawn to the product. I currently have Addiction, Seduction, Devotion and I plan on purchasing all of the colours.
Also, this stuff actually is and stays matte - some product claim to be matte but still have a shimmer and shine. This stuff is 100% matte.

July 24, 2016

I'm obsessed with liquid lipsticks and these are good but not my favourite. They smell AMAZING, super sweet and edible almost lol. The packaging is cute and simple and it's a great price! I have 4 of these and they're nice but they don't dry down to a complete matte finish. And that's the liquid lipstick type I prefer, matte. So for me they're a nice change once in a while but definitely not my go to.

July 14, 2016

I am a sucker for pretty packaging and that is initially what attracted me to this lipstick, it just looks so sleek and classy. Then I swatched the deep maroon one and fell in love! The colour pay off is extreme, and it lasts throughout the day with minimal touch ups. Definitely will have to repurchase when mine runs out because I have to have this lip colour in my life, always.

July 06, 2016

Love this product. Revlon and their lip products are just amazing.
It glides on and it is easy to apply.
The color is fabulous and so pigmented.
It stays on rather well for the day.
Need more shades for this line.