Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 1078 in Lipstick

February 11, 2017

Im not 100% sold on these. they are matte and they are soft on your lips, not drying or tugging at all. They smell freaking awesome BUT... they do not stay on at all and they transfer on everything. Im going to keep the one I have, but i don't think i'll be repurchasing.

January 24, 2017

I have never been much to wear lipstick as i am a smoker and would have to reapply every hour. First time i used it it dried so quickly and i thought my lips felt dry and they still looked fantastic. This lip color has changed my mind about wearing lipstick all the time. Lip color lasts all day and doesn't smudge without real effort.

January 24, 2017

I've just recently tried it and I'm impressed with it. Doesnt seem to smudge to easily and the colours really pop. Also you dont need to apply to much either.

January 18, 2017

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour is lightweight and velvety and applies easily. I tried the lipcolour in 'Devotion' and this is a highly pigmented colour with great staying power. The lip brush is tapered a bit which helps to get great application in the cupid's bow area. It has a pleasant scent and a matte finish. The lipcolour stayed put all morning at work without a touch up.

Devotion is much more vibrant than it appears on the bottle or on Revlon's website. It felt very soft on my lips and I will probably pick up another colour from this line.

Please Note: I was recruited to try this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review.

January 16, 2017

J'adore tout simplement. J'ai essayé 2 couleurs et je suis une grande fan maintenant!
    Ils sont de très belles couleurs, durent LONGTEMPS.... ils laissent mes lèvres douces. Je vais probablement en acheter encore.
    SEUL point négatif : je le trouve un peu dispendieux.

January 13, 2017

This is my first time trying a Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor, I was very impressed. It kept its color all day. Dries quickly, has a soft velvet touch. Love the color selection as well! I tried a light pink and a bolder fuschia pink and love both colors! :)

January 13, 2017

I like this product but I don't love it. I love the colour but it comes off easily and leaves my lips feeling dry. There are a lot of choices for colour which is nice but I feel like I have to reapply too often and also use a moisturizer.

January 10, 2017

This is my first time trying a Ultra HD
    Matte Lipcolor, I was very impressed. It kept its color all day. Dries quickly, has a soft velvet touch. Its bold. Going to try other colors. Would like to see more lighter colors.

January 07, 2017

Love this product, and apparently so do a lot of others as it's difficult to find it in stores at times.

The liquid lipstick drys quickly and has a true matte finish. The only think I haven't had luck with, that other reviewers have, is that mine doesn't seem to last as long.

January 06, 2017

I cannot say how impressed I am with the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor! I put it on around 1 o'clock and it was still there at 10PM when I was getting ready for bed. It was the first time in my life that I actually had to remove lipstick before going to bed! Normally regardless of the claims the company makes no more than 2 hours after putting a lipstick on there is no trace of it left on my lips! I also loved the fact that it didn't smear and I didn't find it all over my cup after I took a drink. The feel of it is a little different than regular lipstick (feels more like a lip stain), it has a sweet little smell to it and although I was not sure about the whole mate thing, it looked quite good on me! I love the tube itself and the wand made it easy to apply. I brought shade #635 Passion and it is an amazing color (I had a hard time picking just one, they all looked so good!) I cannot say enough good things about this lipstick, great job Revlon! I highly recommend it and I will definitely be buying it again!!!

sehrishkh added a new review for
    Oikos Greek Yogurt

sehrishkh earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Makeup

jeszika83 has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

StaceyBuhr has posted in the forum topic
    The BEST part