• Revlon Uniq one all in one hair treatment
  • Revlon Uniq one all in one hair treatment

Revlon Uniq one all in one hair treatment Reviews

Ranked #151 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 02, 2016

Ohhh my hairdresser recommended and I use this everyday! After I shower, I squirt a few spritzes in my hand, rub them together and rub my hands through my hair. Make sure to use more on your hair ends. This is a leave in conditioner. It smells amazing and keeps the grizzlies under control. It prevents heat damage and leaves hair soft and silky. It also protects against sun damage. Don't know how I ever lived without this. Great product!!!

September 14, 2016

I blow dry and flat iron my hair all the time. My ends would always be fried, damaged, and dry. My hair dresser is the one who introduced this product to me, and every since I always make sure my house it fully stocked. It has helped bring my hair back to life on more than one occasion. I usually apply this product to my hair right after I've washed it, and comb it through. Once my hair dries, I can feel the instant repairs. No more damage. It's help to reduce split ends, makes my hair super soft and super, and I love the smell of this product. Every time I use it, I feel like I just got my hair styled at the salon. It's an amazing product that I can't live without. It's also helpful to use when I go on vacation. It's a decent size bottle, and light in weight.

June 27, 2016

This leave in conditioner works quite well. It is just a thin like spray. Doesn't leave a heavy build up. Also seemed to tame my frizzier quite well. Overall good product.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!