• Revlon Uniq one all in one hair treatment
  • Revlon Uniq one all in one hair treatment

Revlon Uniq one all in one hair treatment Reviews

Ranked #113 out of 2310 in Hair Care

March 20, 2017

This is the only hair product that has ever amazed me. I recieved it as a gift. First, the smell of the product is AMAZING! Second, I used it on wet hair after a shower and it helped me comb through my usually tangled hair. It worked instantly to soften and detangle my hair. Lastly, I go to bed with damp hair and when I wake up my hair is ready to go! My hair is defrizzed, soft, tame and natural in the morning. I used to have so many issues to doing my hair but this made it easy to spray and go.

February 16, 2017

J'adore ce produit! Il vaux amplement son prix ainsi que tout les bienfaits qu'ils inscrivent sur l'emballage. Je recommande ce produit a toute celle qui utilisent des produits chauffant ou qui ont les cheveux difficile a demeler et a entretenir.

January 20, 2017

My favorite hair product. I discovered this when I was having my hair done at the Florio salon. This makes my hair super soft and controls static without weighing my hair down or making it greasy. I love the coconut variant. I always get compliments on the scent of my hair whenever I use this.

October 02, 2016

Ohhh my hairdresser recommended and I use this everyday! After I shower, I squirt a few spritzes in my hand, rub them together and rub my hands through my hair. Make sure to use more on your hair ends. This is a leave in conditioner. It smells amazing and keeps the grizzlies under control. It prevents heat damage and leaves hair soft and silky. It also protects against sun damage. Don't know how I ever lived without this. Great product!!!

September 14, 2016

I blow dry and flat iron my hair all the time. My ends would always be fried, damaged, and dry. My hair dresser is the one who introduced this product to me, and every since I always make sure my house it fully stocked. It has helped bring my hair back to life on more than one occasion. I usually apply this product to my hair right after I've washed it, and comb it through. Once my hair dries, I can feel the instant repairs. No more damage. It's help to reduce split ends, makes my hair super soft and super, and I love the smell of this product. Every time I use it, I feel like I just got my hair styled at the salon. It's an amazing product that I can't live without. It's also helpful to use when I go on vacation. It's a decent size bottle, and light in weight.

June 27, 2016

This leave in conditioner works quite well. It is just a thin like spray. Doesn't leave a heavy build up. Also seemed to tame my frizzier quite well. Overall good product.