Rexall Makeup Brushes
Good

Rexall Makeup Brushes Reviews

Ranked #428 out of 469 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

April 25, 2014

These brushes are kinda terrible. The ones that don't shed are rough and scratchy. The ones that do shed are softer (the eye brushes) but they continue shedding after multiple uses. The face brushes are very scratchy, the brush head is full, but if it doesn't keep the brush from feeling rough, its not a comfortable brush to use. The quality of the glue used is VERY sub-par. $1 elf brushes are better. Not to mention that these cost more than ecotools brushes... and those don't shed. Not impressed with these

August 27, 2011

So lately I'm on a tight budget when it comes to none necessities. When I was in dire need of a new blush brush I happened to look at the one's in a Rexall Pharmacy brand 'Blue' supposed professional grade. They were all under 10 bucks, so i figured what the hell and didn't expect them to be so great. But when I got my flat top blush brush home I was very pleasantly surprised. I thought it would be typical plastic/synthetic bristles that weren't going to last me very well since it doesn't say on the packaging. But the bristles feel so soft and fine like natural hair grade quality and I've been very happy using it. If you're on a tight budget I really recommend their brand to go with.

(Edit: the picture ways 'Posh' and with red handles. But their newest ones are called "Blue" with blue handles. My camera doesn't work and I couldn't find any proper pictures online.)

1stWV has started a new forum topic